Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry, the VZ is real, isn't it?

No... The SA vz.58 (vz. = mk.) is AS. The grip is from AK (marui), real grip is too small to fit the motor. Mags are real steel with AK mags internals... The gun shoots under 1J...

The scope is AN/PVS-4. I am building SR-25 and the scope is ready for it :) I like night scenarios, but I prefere to use AN/PVS-7 goggles.

I do not have too many guns, because I prefere to have perfect, rebuild, upgraded, customized and most of all great shooting guns, than a huge collection of stock guns. And real steel parts and equipement is welcome :) (real bulletproof vest, real helmet, Streamlight M3, Eotech, scope, NV....)

Like the M700. It looks nice to me:), but most important is, that it shoots like devil... 700fps with 0.30g. 70meters torzo - shot.

SVD is the most beautifull gun i know (AS). You can not get closer to realism :rolleyes: But the performance is... poor... I decided to make it shoot better than my M700. Variable HOP, PSG KM barell, internal CO2, I rebuild the mechanism, but it is still not done :angry: But it must be done before our ASS2005 (airsoft session). Last year i had an AEG AK/like SVD frankenstein monster with M170 an I do not want to dissapoint them :flamed:

(éééé, sorry for my english...)

Just thought Id show my spontaneous purchase in town today.

Nothing special about it, but its mine :)

On a side note, is it wise to put green gas through these stock? I ask because I have tons of green gas lying around and Id rather not go buy a load of different gas if I don't have to.

<snip>

Ehhh....one of my other signature guns. A 250fps mini that shoots 15rps. It has a 36 round spring fed mag and it empties it out in a bout 2.5 seconds. The barrel is longer by 2".

<snipity>

A Marushin Raging Bull. There's a spring P99 just to show how big it is. I call it the BFG.

<snip snip>

I don't know if these count. These are some wooden guns I made with my dad. There's a G3/SG-1, Galil SR-99, Sig 552, and a FN P90. We also made a Desert Eagle, Sig P228, and a M3 Super 90 but they aren't in the pic.

Impressive guns there. Very nice. :D

Just thought Id show my spontaneous purchase in town today.

Nothing special about it, but its mine :)

On a side note, is it wise to put green gas through these stock? I ask because I have tons of green gas lying around and Id rather not go buy a load of different gas if I don't have to.

The Tokyo Marui Deset Eagle performs better with green gas. :D

@ HaVoC MaN

I sprayed the pro-tec with Krylon "ultra flat" paints. Olive as a base, and then Brown and Black lines. Then added adhesive Loop side Velcro to the sides and rear.

@ enzo100

Thanks man!

@ RedDragon

Cheers.

@ phishphansj3151

Thanks. The total is about £400+

Edited by wasted__youf

Now, there you go......400+ for a gun, vest, helmet, 203, scope and a few bits and bobs, and its full metal, someone should link the guy asking about an m16 vietnam here and let him see the quality of a good rifle compared the the wobbly plastic thing hes intent on buying.

Now, there you go......400+ for a gun, vest, helmet, 203, scope and a few bits and bobs, and its full metal, someone should link the guy asking about an m16 vietnam here and let him see the quality of a good rifle compared the the wobbly plastic thing hes intent on buying.

Eh?

One of the other threads one guy was asking about a TM M16 VN rifle, about barrel wobble etc, i think he should be pointed to this pic to let him see a superior rifle.

LOL, oh right!

I flatly refused a TM, cuz of teh "wobble" or "flex" as I call it.

Thanks for the compliment.

M15A4 Carbine

Ehh, its a pic taken during a game, but it shows my rifle pretty well. It has a vertical grip, but it is being blocked by a plant. You can sort of see my sidearms. One is an MK23 SOCOM in the thigh holster and the other is a Glock 19 that is in one of the magazine pouches on my tac. vest.

I need a digital camera...

Do you suggest the krylon for my aug? i want to make it mil style. DO i need to do any preppeing or satin coats on it? i dont wont to keep repainting it...

Best to test them on an inconspicuous area first.

I got a full face pro tec which had been painted previously. I sanded it down and tried to spray it ultra flat black. However, the remaining paint reacted with the Krylon and bubbled up.

Now I've had to paint strip it and start again!

Love your M15, i have the exact one just without all the accesories. Im planning on getting a red dot and a foregrip. Maybe also a laser. Any suggestions on taking care of the gun or fun things to do with it etc.? Ive had mine for about a week and dont want to break it.

As im typing this post im attaching a rail to the bottom barrel for when i get my foregrip :D

Edited by Mugg

hmm if you're painting a gun heres what I would do to make it stick. Strip the whole thing down, put tape over all the parts you dont want paint in ie: on the ends of the barrel. Hang the stock and whatever EXTERNAL parts on an elevated cloths hangar and paint about 2 coats on. Then use some clear varnich spray (games workshop makes nice stuff.) I have no idea if the varnich will react in anyway and you definetly shouldnt get it on any internals. Someone may need to correct this because this is what I do to paint other things. (not airsoft guns) So anything I say here may be totaly contradictary so why are you still reading on. :P Just dont do it this way until someone else says it will work because im not the brightest crayon in the box.

~simon