Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for this but-Enzo update: Pictures of Enzo's JUST ordered Tm AUG will be arriving when the gun arrives ^_^.....I can't wait :P

hehe, can't wait to see some pics of the AUG... AUG pics are hard to come by.

I will prob have some updates of my gear, new m11 and some various other bobs on the way also.

my gun! not bad but needs bipod fixing (grr stupid older brothers!!!)

im gunna convert it to an msg90 funds willing lol

bootneckofficer

Is that in reference to the SG550 because you probably know but just in case the MSG90 is a military PSG1 - u probably know that already

Yeh the bullets in my mag are ones out of a G36 lowcap which i was borrowing!!! lmao he hasn't noticed!

thanks for the compliments on the SG550 my pride and joy - it now weighs over 5KG and all at the front!!!!!! the stock has snapped ermmmmmmmm 4 times a couple of problems with the burst which have been fixed it has a M100 or a 1J can't remember. its worth something like £450 - 500 the PEQ wasa bugger to attatch and anyone who wants to make one of those mags i might write a project on it for arnies.

anyway i've now got more bloody lessons so ciao

:D

I dont mean to be putting down whoever has that sig, but look at it as consructive criticism. I think that the battery holder on the side looks really, really sad. If you put it on the top it would be better. I dont know why i dont like the look of it on the side, but i guess tahts juts my problem. Do with it what you will...

that would be me :P it wouldnt fit under the scope on top and besides there wasnt enough plastic to cut something for it to grip to - i had to use one of th heat ventilations on the side and cut some more off lots of mess and one hell of a cut on my finger with a scalpel which i use for cutting everything!! there is blood on my floor still!!!!! never been that careless before

it really does look better on top i looked at it from both angles before attching it and underneath is a :waggle: because the bipod is there - i know u didnt say it shud have gone there but just incase anyone wondered.

Is that in reference to the SG550 because you probably know but just in case the MSG90 is a military PSG1 - u probably know that already

Yeh the bullets in my mag are ones out of a G36 lowcap which i was borrowing!!! lmao he hasn't noticed!

anyway i've now got more bloody lessons so ciao

yer i was on about my sg1 if u didnt see my pic! sweet gun by the way!