The Niceness Thread

rocky164

Well, I thought it would be fun to see if we could manage this.

Only positive things are to be posted here, no moans or gripes, just compliments, about other users, things that we can all relate to.

I would like to see if we can get to 100 posts (approx. 5 pages) without any negative comments at all.

It doesn't seem likely, as the vast majority of users on this site have at least a negative, skeptical, or sarcastic side to them :P

OK, we start...

NOW!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the thread is not ruined! it is lovely :D

I sound silly, but going back to 6th Form tomorrow should in a way be nice, if only to break the fun but monotonours sequence of meeting friends in town, buying tea in cafe, sitting in park/on swings, walking round town, going home.

Hmm, I wonder what Ghost was saying before he edited :P

YES, pictures are good, but lets say only one per post, so we don't get long streams of them down a page :D

I love kittens. Kittens are soft and cuddly. Kittens for the win.

OH I'M SO NICE!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Meeeooooowww......

Reptiles are nice too, even though they are not as cuddly and do not purr. That does not make them bad though. They are still fun and pettable. I wub snakes :D

my two cats (theyre tiny!) are wonderful!

The girls called Pepper, shes skinny, and purs a lot, but when you try and pick them up, she either digs her claws into you, or squirms around :P

if she wants to get into the house, she walks back from the door, runs, jumps, "bodyslams" it, clings on to the ledge, and meows...

The boys called Monty, he's FAT! he's so hopeless, even if his tails wagging, you can stil pick him up and he's to stupid to do anything so he just sits, bears it, and even purs :P

if he wants to get in, he sits outside and meows... loudly

the thread is not ruined! it is lovely :D

I sound silly, but going back to 6th Form tomorrow should in a way be nice, if only to break the fun but monotonours sequence of meeting friends in town, buying tea in cafe, sitting in park/on swings, walking round town, going home.

Hmm, I wonder what Ghost was saying before he edited :P

YES, pictures are good, but lets say only one per post, so we don't get long streams of them down a page :D

that is a secret only me and G_R will know...

edit:

my cat, he's nice it was his birthday on the 1st of September...

korky_2.jpg

my two cats (theyre tiny!) are wonderful!

The girls called Pepper, shes skinny, and purs a lot, but when you try and pick them up, she either digs her claws into you, or squirms around :P

if she wants to get into the house, she walks back from the door, runs, jumps, "bodyslams" it, clings on to the ledge, and meows...

The boys called Monty, he's FAT! he's so hopeless, even if his tails wagging, you can stil pick him up and he's to stupid to do anything so he just sits, bears it, and even purs :P

if he wants to get in, he sits outside and meows... loudly

my cat likes to play bungie (my mom puts her on a lead when she goes into the garden <_<) an when she runs she gets caught round the washing pole and flies back :rofl:

i have a picture of him on the roofy bit above the porch after he jumped on it from a window...

korky_5.jpg

when we first got him, i was playing with him, with a ball and string, it swung, he chased it, jumped to get it and went face first into a wardrobe

it was kinda funny, the poor thing, he was absolutely fine though :)

haha, well I had a lovely cat, he died, but everyone has to go sometime...

Sammy.jpg

Lots of people on this forum are hilarious

Expvideo - always pleasant, and has great tales...

Ghost_Rider and Hardcore - a great contrast between badass mofo, and sweet n innocent (thats you, G_R :P) and they're little mini convos here are fun to read.

Jow and Joeking are sarcy gits, but they're funny as hell to watch :P

the list goes on and on...

IRC.

How to spend an evening with fellow airsofters from across the world talking about nothing in particular.

It roxxors.

Edit: To join the fun, click on the chatroom link on the frontpage, or PM marlowe and Caz and they'll reccomend a good IRC client.

I'd suggest PM-ing Ubar, but I'm Evil, not sick.

Archived