The Niceness Thread

rocky164

my CA870 full stock CQB shottie turned up and is proudly in pieces on my desk as we speak (Well, until the other parts come that is  ;) )

Sweet, i'm getting one of those soon which is nice :D

And i just got back from college and the girls are nice ^_^

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually I think it was a comment to my "clean undies" comment, yet I dunno where the idea of my shating in them comes from :./ sounds like someone isn't happy ^.^ or has clean undies? but what ever

Here let me be nice to you and help you pick pansys in the garden while listening to louie armstrong - what a wonderul world.

I burned my tounge because I tried to lick the crumbs of Ingrids waffel iron.

But I'm so happy !

I ran over my neighbourghs cat, and I got payed by insurianc and my neighbourgh wants to kill me :) But I'm so happy !

I got my balls crushed in a gold melting accident, but I'm so happy

I was supposed to meet a hot chick in a dark closet aat 6pm, in my dorm. But when I got there and did the private time, I turned the lights on, it was another guy, who lived three doors down from mine who was also told to be there, by the same girl! but we are both happy ! Even if we both thought that we were that hot chick.

I just got nicked for downloading bad things of the internet, even though the teacher is going to cut my head, I'M HAPPY !

JK

I burned my tounge because I tried to lick the crumbs of Ingrids waffel iron.

But I'm so happy !

I ran over my neighbourghs cat, and I got payed by insurianc and my neighbourgh wants to kill me :) But I'm so happy !

I got my balls crushed in a gold melting accident, but I'm so happy

I was supposed to meet a hot chick in a dark closet aat 6pm, in my dorm. But when I got there and did the private time, I turned the lights on, it was another guy, who lived three doors down from  mine who was also told to be there, by the same girl! but we are both happy !  Even if we both thought that we were that hot chick.

I just got nicked for downloading bad things of the internet, even though the teacher is going to cut my head, I'M HAPPY !

JK

:rofl: that was great.

Archived