Commandoboy: Have you had enough?

Ghost_Rider

I don't know if it's just me, but I had my doubts about the wisdom of letting Fartsnatcher/leetpants/Commandoboy back onto the forums. However, I trusted R22's judgement in such things.

It seems that it was unfortunately misplaced. Commandoboy has become a one man spamming machine, and frankly I'm a little sick of it.

Am I the only one? Has the forum reached the end of its tether?

To be brutally honest, I feel that Commandoboy has broken at least one of the conditions of his 'parole' and we'd be frankly better off without him.

He is hereby charged with:

Creating Spam Threads

Spamming Existing Threads

Using txt speak and failing to use the spell checker and correct grammar.

Threatening other forum users

Not using the Search Function

Additional Charges may be also considered.

Forum members, your verdict, please?

Edit: For the record, this is NOT intended to be malicious. I'm not angry, I'm just so very tired, and he's had enough chances. However, if somone can show me a single post of his that has enriched the forums in anyway, I'll have the thread locked.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote ban. What the hell was with that penetration thing? That was just sick. He should of been banned straight away, as R22 said if he did anything, he'll be banned straight away, but he was not.

:smurf:

I didnt know trying to quote Quagmire was wrong

EDIT: At Tripod, exactly. if you don't like my posts, don't read them.

I'm sorry on the case that i love ArniesAirsoft.co.uk to much.

Well then why not help it by not acting like a spoilt little twat?

Get orf moi bloody forums, lad!

EDIT: For my response to the 'penetration' incident, see my neg-rep (one of them).

The fact that he's still here, even though R22 said he'd be banned if he broke any of the rules is what annoys me, he's broken so many, and NOT been banned. Sure I can ignore his posts, but he'll still be here, when he should of been banned. This is unfair treatment of other people, he should not be special because he sucked up to R22. (No offense R22, you're a great bloke ^_^). Have you seen the amount he gets flamed? I don't think anybody here likes him.

I disagreed with the decision to let him back, as he should be no more special than any other members, but I didn't say anything and was just going to observe.

But what CB has done, he should be punished for, just like any of us would be. R22 said he would be banned, yet he has not been (although I haven't seen much of R22 lately, so no gripes to him).

I didnt know trying to quote Quagmire was wrong

EDIT: At Tripod, exactly. if you dotn like my psots, dont read them.

Another perfect example of you not being able to use the god darned spell checker, how hard is it to even skim over your posts and correct the simple mistakes!?

I fail to see how quoting a line from a TV show in (attempted) humor is such a big deal.

Aaron

He actually meant it as an insult, it's obvious, he's just trying to cover up by saying he was joking. Also, you don't say jokes like that, as they aren't jokes.

Archived