Come on, Samm, it's not that hard to get to 1000, just go to the newbie's section, and start answering some of those "ICS Vs. CA" or "shall I get this gun" threads, and you'll accumulate enough posts in no time. :D

You know, you actually have a point there...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you actually have a point there...

I know. I almost always certainly have a point if you don't count my posts like this one. :P

But seriously, I was amazed how fast my post count increases once I start answering those noobish questions, and most of the time, I don't even need to think since I'm just repeating myself over and over again (to different people of course).

Trust me, nothing really's going on in the Regs Room

You totally forgot about the entry thread and R22's extreme drunken posting/editing, that created hilarity of the magnitude that I have never before witnessed on this website.

Poll options:

"Six months membership

Ten months membership

One year membership

None of the above

ALL of the above

Lemon mirangue made out of the above

What the hell is above

R22 Abused his moderating powers to knacker the above

My name is Frank don't'cha know" :rofl:

That can't really capture the beauty of the whole thing, but it's a great snapshot nontheless.

It should be lowered to 500, because members like Gene, Samm, and Viper all contribute, but dont feel the need to do so every day. Plus it would add more members to the Regs Room.

lol. I'm not bothered tbh. Sure there's people who contribute who have less than 1000 posts, but there's people who don't contribute who have more than 1000 posts. So you can't win either way.

Edited by Gene

All right, I think this thread has lived long enough, and shall be closed now.

For Arnaholic members: don't worry, I'm sure Arnie will fixed the glitch when he got some time, and Arnaholic members with 1000 posts will have access to the Regs Room soon. Just sit tight, and stop spamming. :)