• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh right... sry for that, but i don't know how to resize the photo... so why not go to here - http://www.geocities.jp/vnetupload/IMG_0598.JPG or save the previous photo. ( anyone know how to resize????)

I meant more that it was too dark in them to see the gun properly...

Its padding, and its part of the stock.  To get it, you'll have to buy a PTW crane stock.  Or the PTW.

Thanks mate! :D

I wasn't aware that you could buy PTW parts seperately - there's no way I want an entire PTW, but that stock is enticing...

Any idea where I could buy it? :)

lol, trust me they get annoying fast. They pick up dirt and especially sweat, so by the end of playing a game it's really disgusting when shouldering the weapon. Word from the wise, just grab some pads and add them to an existing crane stock, because with the Systema stock, which eh...isn't that great in terms of build quality, you can't take the stock pads out without leaving a pad shapped divot in their place. Frankly the stock is awful, and from a company who's gun, the ptw, was built to strive for accuracy it's absolutely innaccurate compared to the real LMT Crane.

Frankly, putting pads on the stock sounds fine in theory, but in practice it's gross and ruins real fast. For us PTW users we've been trying to bondo, paint, and tinker our way around the *suitcasey* stock problem.

dscn7064rg0.jpg

Top M60 seal @M120

All the internals are reinforced and some of the old plastic externals have been upgraded to new metal parts. There is a homemade electric winding mag in the pouch, so the total BB capacity for this gun is ~6000BB. It passes the 1000$ limit according to WGC shop price list =)