Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mick0, how's the quality on the Tru-Spec's I know they're MARPAT is absolute dog mess. Have you washed them yet? If so any fading?

Really interested because I just received some fabric swatches direct from Crye and I'm really liking the MC pattern more than ever... Not to mention I've been itching to get some new camo. <_<

Hey Mick0, how's the quality on the Tru-Spec's I know they're MARPAT is absolute dog mess. Have you washed them yet? If so any fading?

Tru-Specs are made using authentic Crye Multicam. Which means they aren't likely to fade... and most definitely won't fade after 4 washes like the replica stuff does. I can not comment on their construction though as I have never seen how well Tru-Specs are assembled. But the material itself... that I know very well! ;) And yes... it's that good!

I haven't washed my Multicam yet but I really hope that it's far better than my Tru-spec's Woodland. Woodland was just awfull, it faded really fast after washing it couple of time. But hey! I think that camouflagues aren't supposed to be washed. :D

Edited by Mick0

My truspec has had about 4 washes now I think, and does not seem to be fading, this stuff holds up great. My teammates who have SKD multicam, after about a year theirs looks more faded than fake multicam. I hope this truspec ripstop holds up better than theirs.

is that an eagle plate carrier i see?

are there any dealers in europe?

Sure is. Not sure on dealers in europe. I'd recommend Triad Tactical, Op Tactical or SKD Tac if you're getting thinking of getting one from the US. Should be around £100-£140 depending on import tax. Definately worth it ;)

Edited by Architect
I think I remember hearing Derek say his are Multispams, but don't quote me.... I'm not sure.  As to TRUSpecs looking sharper, they've been out all of what?  2 months?  :P  ;)

Yeah and Marks are more than a year old. He has worn them to just about every game for the time he has had them. Of course they would have faded.

Crye fabric is crye fabric if a maker is using it, it will fade just the same as anyother maker using it.

that is a pretty cool pic. A lot fo the guys on my local forums wear CB with MC. It is definatly the best match.

We also have a few guys with Weesach's in MC or however you spell that. They really like them. If you are going for a certain style then CB may be quicker to get. But i have seen tons of LBE stuff in MC.

The one that i really like is this one:

http://www.rstacticalgear.com/pd_bds_tacti...odular_vest.cfm