My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I'm stuck at work and I want to create another Photoshop abomination of a firearm (actually better than the Russian bullpup with a Bizon mag I posted years ago).

Also, I can't find cheap Broomhandle Mauser and MP40 springers anywhere. And after my last Photoshop abomination I found out that the MP40 pistol grip fits the Broomhandle pretty well.

Viking Airsoft / Amersham. Have mp40 springers in stock .

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my appraisal at work today. I have a feeling that they won't like it if I put down "Stabbing my team leader in the face with a pen until his face is a mess of blood and ink", won't be appropriate for the future goals field.

In my appraisal I think I have been given the same goal three times yet no-one notices. :P

Though mine are easy,  sit there, get told you are doing well, ????????, bonus.

'FireKnife'

I work in the NHS so a bonus is out of the question.

I just need to get my CV sorted and look for another job. I don't mind my current job but my team leader does seriously get on my case about EVERYTHING! He doesn't let up on anything! He stresses me out no end and I also have things going on at home which stress me out as well, this gives me migraines and then I have to take a day off work because I'm brain dead and can barely move without feeling nauseas. He then has a go at me for being ill.

I get told there's worse managers out there, which there probably are, but I need to take my chances and get away from this bozo before he destroys my sanity.

I noticed on Viking/airsoft armoury, that a certain sega character is on their header? Why is sonic associated with airsoft, because he's super fast?

Didn't you know that blue is the colour of this hobby, duh? :P

To answer your question no clue, why does one of the 40yr old Shift Managers have Sonic as his phone wallpaper instead of his family?

I just need to get my CV sorted and look for another job. I don't mind my current job but my team leader does seriously get on my case about EVERYTHING! He doesn't let up on anything! He stresses me out no end and I also have things going on at home which stress me out as well, this gives me migraines and then I have to take a day off work because I'm brain dead and can barely move without feeling nauseas. He then has a go at me for being ill.

I get told there's worse managers out there, which there probably are, but I need to take my chances and get away from this bozo before he destroys my sanity.

See this is the opposite of the issue I have, I love my job it is easy and fun but I have *fruitcage* all in the way of hobby support here. Now if I could do the same job but near to an actual proper airsoft site or two I would be happy.

'FireKnife'

I might have to hang on until I get my pay increase next month, but I do just need to get out of here.

You can have my job and I will do yours :P.

I like dealing with people like that, as I can just find the right balance between ignoring them and telling them to sod off.

'FireKnife'

Viking Airsoft / Amersham. Have mp40 springers in stock .

Okay, managed to found a local store that has them, I should be able to put something together for ten quid as soon as I have that amount of money (as I'm totally *fruitcage* broke, and nobody wants to get that No Erection shirt off me despite my best efforts at honest bull*suitcase*ing).

*fruitcage* that man you've got lets say 80 years to live no point stressing it over some twat. start keeping a log of the various incidents with time and date etc - have you spoken to hr  or a union rep?

Ryanair.

Don't worry, I didn't want you to inform me my flight had been cancelled, and I love nothing more then standing in a queue for seven hours in a 30c Spanish airport only to be told they can't fly me back for nearly a whole week. And while I am in that queue it is totally unreasonable to expect to be told what is going on, or given some sort of food or water. And it is totally reasonable for the compensatory hotel to be in the *albartroth* end of nowhere 100 miles away from the airport.

Not.

Was bad enough with Ryanair going to Portugal when everything went relatively smoothly - your situation sounds seriously sucky. Hope you get sorted.

My grrr for the day is far less inconvenient but annoying nonetheless - still waiting on a car part I ordered at the weekend. Damn you Royal Mail.

Archived