My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well of course, if no-one pushed boundaries what would be the point. Though there are always examples of pushing it too far like The Serbian Film.

As for my rant laptop has gone all funny. Not sure why but it gives me a chance to clear all the stuff off it and reinstall Windows on it (I like doing clean installs when it doesn't have too much stuff on it).

Plus it means I can pick and choose the stuff I don't need on it like games that I have never played due to having a PS3 and 2DS for all my gaming needs. What was my rant again?

'FireKnife'

"The page or file you have requested cannot be loaded due to the current MoD Security Policy. The web server/site is attempting to supply this web page in a manner deemed hazardous to the security of MoD networks."

I hope it's the parody where they rip her for being a one hit wonder that won't have a repeat success unless she conforms to social 'norms'.

"The page or file you have requested cannot be loaded due to the current MoD Security Policy. The web server/site is attempting to supply this web page in a manner deemed hazardous to the security of MoD networks."

I hope it's the parody where they rip her for being a one hit wonder that won't have a repeat success unless she conforms to social 'norms'.

It's the Star Wars "All about that base, no rebels" one.

Is it wrong that the concept of a woman in a vader style skin tight leather dress is arousing?

tumblr_lmqoieHwEX1qb1t2go1_500.jpg

Just for you then. ;)

Ah Suicide Girls, such a wrong name for so much win. Also lose the helmet, that just makes it weird.

As for the MoD blocking stuff, you can get onto sites like airsoft but not ones about parody videos? Fail.

Also for my new rant, lack of girl with boobs to play with :(. I am sure that will change soon enough but I want them this evening.

'FireKnife'

Never done a girl in a mask then FK?

If you did, you'd know that weird doesn't even cover it.

Have came close but at the last minute before getting down to it I thought 'erm, hell no' and took it off her, along with everything else. However I have been offered by a girl who wanted to try wearing one of those gimp masks but I said no to that, wasn't really my thing. Thankfully all her other suggestions were a lot more interesting and up my street (or her back alley ;)).

'FireKnife'

Indiana Jones hat always looks sexy in my book, or just a fedora. Just something about full peak/rimmed hats on a woman makes me . . . . . really appreciate the female form.

*suitcase* this is the unhappy thread right? I'm double booked this Saturday for drinks. Tossing a coin won't cut it. Might just stay in and geek out annoying people who hate Prometheus (explaining that a plot hole is a contradiction and not a plot that is left open to interpretation).

Edit:- by saying 'but not anything of use' you're saying that what it allows isn't useful.

Arnies is useful. :P

Also I give up on cactus', always seem to be in the way of me getting to things on the mantlepiece.

As for the female form I appreciate it, sprawled on my bed, look of exhaustion and happiness in her eyes.

Ah yes unhappy thread, erm, well work is going a bit slow today, that is about it.

'FireKnife'

Pfft 'fear'. If I am going to tie them up I am least leave a certain 'vibrating' something somewhere so they can feel a bit better about it.

Plus they usually ask me to :D.

Also why is this stuck in my head, come share the pain with me:

'FireKnife'

Ah Suicide Girls, such a wrong name for so much win. Also lose the helmet, that just makes it weird

Well, I think SG was priginally a site for girls who had overcome suicidal depression and self harming to regain their self confidence and overcome their scars. Now it us just a site for girls with tattoos and bright hair to get their baps out.

Is it wrong that the concept of a woman in a vader style skin tight leather dress is arousing?

Were are all the hot nerds, why do I either get the ugly nerds girls or the attractive but airheaded / chavtastic ones?

'FireKnife'

I know several hot nerds. Unfortunately most of them are just mates. There's that one I have a thing for who really doesn't care about me openly perving but again just really good friends.

Apparently Royal Mail can't get a "small yellow jiffy" through the pub's letterbox. The only thing I'm waiting on is an adapter to fit a L96 bipod point and convert it to RIS. I don't know how it won't fit...

And annoyingly I'm working 6:30-6 tomorrow and Sat then going home for a week on Sunday. I'm trying to remember if the local post office is open on Sundays (pretty sure it is, internet gives me conflicting info) as I've arranged to collect it from there on Sat but will probably be unable to get away from work early enough and hopefully if I call them they'll be understanding.

Archived