My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pet hate, and it's usually white vans, is road bullies.

Did a good deed for a young lass on the way home from work. She was on a moped, a white LWB sprinter was right on her *albartroth* down the road. Literally a coupke of feet away from her.

I filtered along side her at the lights, waved her on ahead, then rode dead slow and let her get some space while the van muppet got angry at me instead. He was furious.

Saw her a few miles down the road at the petrol station when I stopped (van home by this point), she was having a drink and calming down. Poor girl was only about 19 at the most and had gotten quite upset as he'd been doing it for miles before I pulled onto the road behind them.

I *fruitcage* hate road bullies.

The amount of twats on the road is astonishing.  Today I had some muppet try and undertake me on a section of dual lane merging into one.  I was already ahead and he thought he would try and get in front of me forcing me onto rumble type strips.  Times like those when I wish I could spec this option on my car and see them crash and die in a firery mess.

4D5rADcl.jpg

We have a section of military owned road at work - funny, it's an army camp.

The local morons use it as a rat-run.

The speed limit is 20mph due to the large volume of heavy plant machinery moving slowly with learners behind the wheel that we have there.

I was coming down the road in a transit minibus with my students in it at the required 20mph and a woman with young children in her car (Kia Sportage) came up behind me at 60 on a bend in the road, honked her horn at me and pulled straight out to overtake.

She hit a speed bump, got air and then had to emergency brake to avoid a head on collision with a Volvo Motor Grader (the first in a convoy of 6) that she hadn't seen.

She had seen none of those things due to my vehicle and the bend in the road.

Apparently, that was my fault.

I told her that if she doesn't want to do the speed limit then she can *fruitcage* off and go the long way around, this is a military road, the sign is at both ends.

She said she hadn't seen it or the 20mph sign.  I know she uses that four times a day on the school run, I've seen her before.  She's easy to remember, she's a Hoppo-croco-dog-a-pig-asaurus Rex.

I imagine her children are kidnapped because I'd rather put my genitals in aids lava than her.

Do you ever get that fear when people are talking to you that its only a matter of time before they realise you don't actually care?

No, because I don't care if they know.

Knocked the mirror off the wall in the shower and cut my foot. It isn't too bad though.

You might even say. ..

*puts on shades*

It was a clean cut.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I hope you had time to...

*snigger*

... Reflect on your mistake!

LOLZ!!!!!111!!!

Wait, I have come back to stupid puns from terrible shows, what is going on!?!?

Also I really want a TM M&P9, I also have my UKARA sorted by tomorrow and for the first time ever I can't afford one due to this months petty cash having to go on keeping the council happy as they have lumped my usual £75 tax into payments of £150 because it would have been done over eight months but they took so bloody long it ended up being shortened to me paying over 4.

Damn, I want my striker fired pistol with a manual safety, stupid council.

'FireKnife'

Make new members?

I'll have a go, but it might be a few years before they are ready to contribute.

16 and 9 months by my reckoning for the first one :P.

But then by that time airsoft will have changed. We will then have 2,000 types of M4 instead of 1,000 ;).

'FireKnife'

True, I recall seeing something of it back in the day.

Plus I believe that was also back when you looked away from Arnies for five mins and came back to a whole xtra page of replies being added in one go (and not half of them from me ;)).

Also rant again at the council. Tried using the 'email us' service. Got an automated reply stating the usual 'this is very important to us....' stuff which was then neatly followed by 'we will try to respond to your message within 14 days'. So basically they are admitting they are useless or is that the typical RM fashion of overstating a delivery time so they look good when it turns up early (i.e. the time it should take)?

Either way seems a whole load of fail to me given they want me to pay council tax by the 1st Oct and I need to contact them to sort my 25% discount but they have no reliable way of getting hold of them bar visit in person and I work 9-5, which is the only time they are about. Useless.

'FireKnife'

Archived