BBC Radio Oxford - TODAY 4pm!

Maple-Leaf

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablos email was read out- something about you and your son.

We sound like fanatics now...

How come? I just said "Airsofting is a great sport. My son and I both play twice a month and we really hope that Hazel Blears listens to our case and grants us an exemption from the VCR Bill so we can continue to enjoy our sport. It’s great outdoor excercise and it’s good safe fun." I didn't say anything out of order there. I thought it might put a family angle on it, you know? The old "father and son" thing?

Don't worry. That's life.

Great. I've got to go out for a curry soon.... never thought that that'd be a bad thing!

EDIT - LJ, I'd e-mail, but my internet is intermittent and is dying every five minutes :(

Stuff about why do we use guns, why not use real gun, ones that look like thing out of movies, ETC.

Generic stuff coming from an anti-airsoft guy who knows nothing about the sport.

Yeah, we're turning americans. He said why not use real guns in his e-mail. Well, dumbass, because Real guns kill people. Airsoft guns DON'T!!!

What, and get wet? No thanks!

Kids play football, no one complains when adults do it too!

Computer games are played by kids and adults.

Grown men buy sports cars for the same reason. We just like playing! It's human nature!

Archived