Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who makes slides for the G26 (KSC), I'm probably buying one with a metal slide, but the trades are engraved and not whited out? What slide's that? Because doesn't the KSC one have whited trades? (yuk)

Who makes slides for the G26 (KSC), I'm probably buying one with a metal slide, but the trades are engraved and not whited out? What slide's that? Because doesn't the KSC one have whited trades? (yuk)

The HK KSC metal G26 and 26C slides were the last to be phased out to the crappy laser etched "white" trademarks. This happened very recently.

SD has recently released G26 and 26C slides that are well engraved but chances are you have a standard HK KSC slide.

Well, step 2 of 3 done for my custom g19. Here's fresh pics back from the metal shop where it was anodized. (yes I know there are no sights on it yet) I do have one problem though....the spot where the screw goes through the blowback chamber (I think that's what it's called) into the slide - the inner threads are GONE! so now the screw has nothing to catch and therefore, cannot secure the 'blowback chamber' to the slide. If anyone has any tips or tricks to solve this I would be greatly appreciate it. (I would spend all day giving you +1's) haha thanks everyone.

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

hhaha yea, I WISH it was smaller.  :-(  It's larger....still trying to figure out if there's some compound or something that I can stuff in there that a screw could penetrate and make new threads....

Id be happy to rip out the threaded nut thing in one of my plastic 19 slides, then you could superglue or epoxy that into your G&G hole.

TM Glock 26 with Guarder metal recoil guide rod, GB-Tech metal threaded barrel and silencer, with advanced armament co trades. Also, the chamber has been polished.

As you can see, looking end on at the silencer, it looks like a full-bore due to the large exit hole. Very nice touch that would be greater enhanced with the end of the inner barrel painted black to disguise it.

I have some metallic gold paint that I may paint the chamber and/or slide markings with. Any opinions on this would be great before I take the plunge!

post-25342-1155898067_thumb.jpg

post-25342-1155898113_thumb.jpg

post-25342-1155898139_thumb.jpg

post-25342-1155898166_thumb.jpg

I have some metallic gold paint that I may paint the chamber and/or slide markings with. Any opinions on this would be great before I take the plunge!

Dont, it looks nice as it is. Paint stuff gold and you will end up regretting it, then have a shed load of hassle removing it.

Leave it silver

Dont, it looks nice as it is. Paint stuff gold and you will end up regretting it, then have a shed load of hassle removing it.

Leave it silver

I only considered painting the markings, not the chamber itself. The chamber has the serial number on the right side and .40SW on the top. I thought that the lettering might look nice highlighted on a silver chamber, and considered the trades on the slide too.

I've seen white trades but can't make my mind up whether I like them or not and if gold would look any better.

Thanks for the opinion though, that's what I'm looking for :)

Well my G26 is here and what can I say... It's fantastic! The kick is great and it packs a bit of a punch a terms of power. It's probably got the fastest recoil out of all my guns (most likely because of the distance it has to go, but still) I'm very pleased with it and what a bargain for £40!

Pictures:

G26mod.jpg

Glocks.jpg

G26trades.jpg

:D