24 season 5 premies tonight at 8pm Est

Blackfox

YES! I think FOX nailed this season of 24. Even the music in the preview for next weeks hour of 24 made it sound epic. !#$@#! BEST PREMIER EVAR.

FLANK 2 POSITION!!!

***** GAS!!!

I thought it was nukes...again.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe half of the MEU raid was actors, and half was the real Marines.

MEU Raid

Thanks for posting that, HaVoC, however when you bring it clips off an anamorphic source be sure to make it un-anamorphic by making it 16:9. i.e it looks too tall because it's aspect ratio needs to be fixed.

Just an FYI for dealing with DVD source footage. I know this was a quickie, just pointing that out.

The Assault team with the tricked out M4s were real MEU guys. Their scenes and the Cobra/Huey scenes were filmed on a seperate day then Jack's scenes. The Marines with the M16s who secure the area afterwords when Heller/Audrey/Jack are debriefed are actors.

Also, comparing the MEU raid and the CTU airport raid isn't really fair. Throughout 24's history there is a CTU assault/raid like every 3 or 4 episodes. The military gets brought in once a season for a special scene. In season three it was a F/A-18 attack, Season four the MEU raid...

Thanks for posting that, HaVoC, however when you bring it clips off an anamorphic source be sure to make it un-anamorphic by making it 16:9. i.e it looks too tall because it's aspect ratio needs to be fixed.

Just an FYI for dealing with DVD source footage. I know this was a quickie, just pointing that out.

No problem :)

Not actually my clip - I believe 'wannabe' over on the Wannabe Forums ripped it :)

Cheers

Archived