24 season 5 premies tonight at 8pm Est

Blackfox

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching the 4 eps...did anyone noticed this:

sigp.jpg

So... Is he moving back to the SIG? :D He picked this up from one of the bad guys in the airport... Do you people think he will keep it?

Just finished watching the 4 eps...did anyone noticed this:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/fumiyasu/sigp.jpg

So... Is he moving back to the SIG? :D  He picked this up from one of the bad guys in the airport... Do you people think he will keep it?

My question is what's the deal with that wrist band he's wearing?

To make it clear:

Jack used a USPc for the first three eps and most of ep 4. He gave a glock to Chloe in the first ep but he didn't used it himself. His USPc was taken away when he was surrendering to the terrorists in the airport after they threatened to kill Derrick. Then when the CTU tac teams stormed in, Jack took a Sig probably 226 from one of the dead bad guys and used it to kill the rest of those bad guys...

To make it clear:

Jack used a USPc for the first three eps and most of ep 4. He gave a glock to Chloe in the first ep but he didn't used it himself. His USPc was taken away when he was surrendering to the terrorists in the airport after they threatened to kill Derrick. Then when the CTU tac teams stormed in, Jack took a Sig probably 226 from one of the dead bad guys and used it to kill the rest of those bad guys...

Thats exactly what i thought :), i think thats right aswell :D, next episode tommorow :)

Its on at nine I believe. Might be eight, but I'm pretty sure its nine. I missed episodes 3 and 4 though. Can anyone fill me in on what happened so that I can watch tomorrow and know whats going on?

The regular time is Monday 9/8c. In case you don't know, you can read about the episodes at 24's site http://www.fox.com/24/

Archived