Full MP7 Review

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HiCap is not metal.  But it gets it's job done. 

Speaking of BB's rolling out on semi and Full Auto.  Have the same problem. Then again, spray silicon in the mag and in the hole where the BB feeds remedy the problem.

Tried your remedy sir and was able to empty a hi cap in semi-mode without dry fire or bbs rolling out. Thanks.

Side topic sirs, can somebody point me to a detailed guide in disassembling an mp5ras. I saw the detailed guide for mp7 and its really helpfull. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I havent got any specific parts for my MP7 off them yet (Due to cash flow lackage!) but i have used various bits of theirs prior on a hi capa i owned, and currently on my VSR. I would have no issue with using any of their items, i find myself constantly recommending them, and their quality of manufacture has been excellent on all items i have bought :)

As they sell direct to customers, it seems less bits of theirs are stocked by retailers, though sometimes a few bits here and there like flash hiders and inner barrels crop up.

• 2 months later...

One battery generally lasts between 17 - 20 mags for me, depends on how long the battery I am using has sat there for since i charged it :P

Just to clarify, thats with the TM 50 rounders, so approx 850-1000 bbs. Not quite sure what mags HKG36 is using to get 800 out of 10 mags ?

Edited by Shard

Nothing amazing about it to me. All i do is use the standard battery dock, plugged into a 240 - 110v stepdown transformer, and then plugged into my wall socket. Let it charge til the LED on the battery dock runs out - done deal !

Sounds like rather than my batteries being impressive, your ones are/were either being undercharged or are borked ? :P

Edited by Shard

Ok, I've been digging through this thread for a while and can't find the one burning question I'm looking for...

Will Star 50 round MP7 mags work with no problems? I'd like to know becaus Redwolf has this nifty package deal of 5 mags.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...menu2=681#20783

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...