HFC M11 / Uzi- T77

ANDY_B

Hi,

Here's some more info on the T77 for you!

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...menu2=940#19764

Hellfire ;)

Posted for the click-lazy.

HFC T77 (Metal Version)

The T77 is based on the M11, which was adopted by special forces and police units in USA and some other countries. Its compact size and high reliability makes itself a good choice for building sweeps, inside-the-vehicle operations and aircraft hijack rescue missions. Bad guys also recognize the versatility and performance of the M11, so unfortunately these MAC machine guns are also used by organized crime syndicates (especially in Miami!)

Made with high quality metal, this HFC T77 is a heavy piece (constructed in 100% metal, except for the ABS plastic foregrip). Semi and full-auto selectable with a flick of a switch. Very quick and very fast full auto open-breech cycling action that allows you to spray a bullet-hose. Cock the top loading lever once and pull the trigger to spray all 40 rounds in a blink of an eye. Solid and firm blowback action gives confidence. Performance is amazing, capable to deliver over 350fps out of the box (using HFC22 / TOP GAS)! Adjusting the front-sight by a tiny key on the field is possible - since the key is housed in the foldable metal stock. Removeable full metal magazine. Rear-sight is also adjustable by turning the knob. Flip the whole rear sight by 90 degree and you can aim using another rear sight with a smaller inside diameter for greater accuracy. Shoot with the folding stock extended for greater stability and accuracy, or fold the stock to the side and shoot single-handed for close quarters situations or for clearing corners. This SMG is a lot of fun! A smart-looking chromic edged carrying case included that perfectly match this stylish gun.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats why I was soooo hoping the m11a1 would also be full metal. the m11 is just sooooo....svelte. :)

I own the HFC MAC 11A1 (reinforced version) and it's definitely not full-metal. It's got some metal parts though; upper receiver, barrel and bolt. I've happily ordered and corresponded from Scott at SpeedyToys a few times before but he may be stretching it by saying "both halves are metal". The bottom half of the receiver and grip seems to be ABS. If you compare shops online and examine the HFC MAC11 product descriptions and the weight stats it seems that SpeedyToys is the only place that states "ALL METAL". What actually gives the gun the extra weight is the large and heavy metal gas mag.

Overall, it's an okay gun and I don't want to spoil your purchase :( but I'm surprised Scott would say that. The T77 looks more promising as a successor - waiting for someone to post a full review before I jump in.

Cheers!

E.T.

well, this is why I emailed scott before purchasing.

I was pretty specific, asking if BOTH reciever halves were metal. I went by what he said, so that's what im expecting when I get it. I realize that they are the only place that advertises full metal, otherwise I wouldnt have bought from an unfamiliar retailer.

if the item turns out not to be as advertised it will be returned, post-haste. I told scott this when I ordered it. now you've got me biting my nails, dammit.....

well, this is why I emailed scott before purchasing.

I was pretty specific, asking if BOTH reciever halves were metal. I went by what he said, so that's what im expecting when I get it. I realize that they are the only place that advertises full metal, otherwise I wouldnt have bought from an unfamiliar retailer.

if the item turns out not to be as advertised it will be returned, post-haste. I told scott this when I ordered it. now you've got me biting my nails, dammit.....

I actually ordered mine from Evike and had called them on the phone (a few times) prior to purchasing. Despite it not being all metal they had an attractive package deal that included the silencer, gas and BBs. So, as I didn't order mine from Scott I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt but please let us know how it works out. On a side note, my favorite SMG/GBB has got to be the KWC Mini-UZI (export version) and definitely is mostly metal.

Cheers!

E.T.

the KSC/KWA m11a1 is actually ABS externally, despite being very nice plastic.

the bolt is the only metal parts in those guns. The metal upper reciever is an $80 investment.

thats what made this package so attractive for $160. (after shipping)

I just wrote a paranoid second email to them making sure the information was correct. Id rather be disappointed now than later, and have the hassle of sending it back.

the KSC/KWA m11a1 is actually ABS externally, despite being very nice plastic.

the bolt is the only metal parts in those guns. The metal upper reciever is an $80 investment.

thats what made this package so attractive for $160. (after shipping)

I just wrote a paranoid second email to them making sure the information was correct. Id rather be disappointed now than later, and have the hassle of sending it back.

A word of caution if this applies to you - taken from SpeedyToys FAQ:

"If a customer is simply dissatisfied with the product, but no defect exist, it may be returned and a refund of the purchase price will be given minus a 15% restocking fee. No refund of shipping costs will be provided. This must be done within 3 days of receipt of the product"

Based on Scott's email claim, I hope he doesn't charge you the re-stocking fee if you decide to return it - hope for the best....E.T.

Posted for the click-lazy.

HFC T77 (Metal Version)

The T77 is based on the M11, which was adopted by special forces and police units in USA and some other countries. Its compact size and high reliability makes itself a good choice for building sweeps, inside-the-vehicle operations and aircraft hijack rescue missions. Bad guys also recognize the versatility and performance of the M11, so unfortunately these MAC machine guns are also used by organized crime syndicates (especially in Miami!)

Made with high quality metal, this HFC T77 is a heavy piece (constructed in 100% metal, except for the ABS plastic foregrip). Semi and full-auto selectable with a flick of a switch. Very quick and very fast full auto open-breech cycling action that allows you to spray a bullet-hose. Cock the top loading lever once and pull the trigger to spray all 40 rounds in a blink of an eye. Solid and firm blowback action gives confidence. Performance is amazing, capable to deliver over 350fps out of the box (using HFC22 / TOP GAS)! Adjusting the front-sight by a tiny key on the field is possible - since the key is housed in the foldable metal stock. Removeable full metal magazine. Rear-sight is also adjustable by turning the knob. Flip the whole rear sight by 90 degree and you can aim using another rear sight with a smaller inside diameter for greater accuracy. Shoot with the folding stock extended for greater stability and accuracy, or fold the stock to the side and shoot single-handed for close quarters situations or for clearing corners. This SMG is a lot of fun! A smart-looking chromic edged carrying case included that perfectly match this stylish gun.

You gotta love Redwolf, most of the first paragraph is complete ######s. After the Munich Olyimpics Disaster no one would consider this gun for jobs such as building sweeps and certainly not for hostage rescue missions in a aircraft or anywhere else!

Arrived today, and I've got to say it's a fantastic gun. Unfortunately bolt seems to be plastic. The gun weights a ton to be a sub-machine gun, it is like a solid piece of rock. Stock isn't as solid as the gun itself, despite it's metal too. The gun feels like a piece of old pot metal, cast iron or something (that it of course isn't, just some kind of cheap metal). Seems to be very accurate copy of the KSC M11A1 with same enormous rate of fire. With green gas and 0.2 g bbs it gave good ol' 115 m/s.

Some pics, sorry that they're very bad. Maybe you'll get the main idea.

T77_1.jpg

t77_2.jpg

T77_4.jpg

T77_3.jpg

Yeah well, keep in mind that a magnesium bolt is easily mistaken for a plastic one. I severely doubt the bolt is plastic.

I'm the same - I highly doubt HFC would've included a plastic bolt on their latest SMG - T77. Many broken 'plastic' bolts on the initial release of the HFC M11A1 prompted the release of the magnesium version.

Cheers!

E.T.

Yes, bolt IS plastic, not magnesium. KSC M11 magnesium bolt might fit in this gun, it seems to be very accurate copy of M11.

Plastic, really - that's odd? Well, any problems yet with double-feeds, jams, etc.? Hopefully, HFC fixed these problems from the M11A1. Also, are the T77 and M11A1 mags compatible? Nice pics btw.

Thanks...E.T.

KSC M11A1 and HFC T77 mags are identical, T77 can take KSC mags. So far I've shot only about 5 mags, no feeding issue, leaking gas (except KSC M11 mag), no double feeds. Muzzle velocity seems to vary very much, with green gas gun gives constantly something between 90-120 m/s. That's quite lot. Avarage shot with 0,2 g bb was about 114 m/s. I'm going to try if real-steel stock will fix the wobbling, despite it's no big issue anyway. Barrel has same thread for silencer as KSC M11, and that's something this gun is really begging...

scott at speedytoys just sent me another email to allay my fears of the m11a1 being plastic.

----------

Hi,

I understand your concern.

I looked at the gun just now, and the only non-metal I could find was

the silencer and the rear grip casing (the curvy thing on the back of

the grip if you look at the picture).

All of the rest of the gun besides those 2 pieces are 100% metal.

Thanks,

Scott

-------------------------------

so yeah. while im inclined to believe him, it would be odd for them to be the only retailer that has it.

Also, the advertisment makes no mention of a silencer, im guessing in the cheap plastic tube thing that comes with the HFC fullset....

scott at speedytoys just sent me another email to allay my fears of the m11a1 being plastic.

----------

Hi,

I understand your concern.

I looked at the gun just now, and the only non-metal I could find was

the silencer and the rear grip casing (the curvy thing on the back of

the grip if you look at the picture).

All of the rest of the gun besides those 2 pieces are 100% metal.

Thanks,

Scott

-------------------------------

so yeah. while im inclined to believe him, it would be odd for them to be the only retailer that has it.

Also, the advertisment makes no mention of a silencer, im guessing in the cheap plastic tube thing that comes with the HFC fullset....

Ok, when you receive your M11A1 then use this for comparison/reference.

Mine is definitely a hybrid metal/ABS as depicted. Although, you may be lucky after all and I got burned! :flamed:

Cheers!

E.T.

Archived