HFC M11 / Uzi- T77

ANDY_B

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sigh* Customs siezed my parcel and I've had to issue them a letter with full declaration of the contents value so they can charge me VAT, handling fees, clearance fees etc. I'm not even p*ssed off any more I won't waste the effort.

I should have it by this time next week, should have.....

• 2 weeks later...

Did someone say "pictures"? ;)

Voila:

000_1910.jpg

000_1913.jpg

000_1912.jpg

000_1914.jpg

000_1915.jpg

000_1916.jpg

000_1917.jpg

:)

I'll 'ave look at the inner barrel tonight and mebbe even get another a pic or two if I can think of something suitably Gangsta ;) The flashider moves when fitting the silencer, so I'll see if I can see anything to do with that and whether it is removeable or anything. I can't remember seeing a manual for it actually, but I'll dig about the place and see if one is hiding anywhere; see what else I can glean about this rather excessively fine gun :D

Mathub,

Having had a quick fondle of it after helping EH get the newly aquired hawl back to his, yup - hop is adjusted through the bolt via allen key. FPS, i did take my chrono but we didnt get round to checking (Playing with the new additions to his collection was much more important :P)

If he can resist shooting me with it, i might be able to get a reading off it next time im round his.

Yeah Rob, that was one of my first (well, probably 5th or 6th actually) thoughts when I started taking pictures - alas no I have none :( Can you even get KSC ones or do they have to be scabby Maruzen ones? :P

Shard is welcome to try and dodge the incoming fire in the attempt to chrono it :lol: If I kneecap you with this one though dude it'll do more than just bruise and bleed a bit :devil:

:whistle:

I'm mildly disappointed by the fact that I didn't use it last Sunday, but for CQB stuff you would need at least 8 mags - hell, even for plinking you need at least half a dozen :D

KSC short mags am here! :D

Or you can get them from Zero one ;)

From This pic they do look nice with short mags but some actuall pics of the HFC T77 with the mags would be better :)

Oh, may i ask how much yours was inc shipping? I just got a quote back from WGC and its £10 cheaper to buy from the UK with tax! :o

• 4 months later...
I'm sorry, but I have to ask, after reading this whole topic(and the fact that now you people have owned the gun longer) can it run reliably on green gas?

I really need to know.

Yea, i'd like to know the same. I've been thinking of picking one of these up if it's good on green.

I've been using Abbey Ultra and its been fine. One of the problems I face with any gun is the longevity is hard to guage and `normal` use doesn't really happen to any of them because I play with guns only as long as it is before the next ones arrive, and I have to subdivide my time playing with them between however many I just received (its such a hard life....) so I don't have real regular use of any of them, except the odd mainstay that can't be boxed anymore (hence why my SPAS is rattling itself to death ;) ).

Yeah I know you didn't want a bitching life-story about not being able to use it, so I can report that I have been using it recently a fair bit more, and it has no problems other than the flashider and foremost nut-thingy rotates quite a bit - to the point that I overtightened it and broke my Tanio Kobe two-step silencer :( Now I have the inner silencer which is nice, but the freakin' plastic sheared right off the inside of the base unit while tightening it onto the T77 - I was twisting the T77's whole barrel and flashider against the silencer, and the silencer broke and sheared a wide flat portion of itself off. It must have been under some pretty mighty stress when it went.

The front rotates - I have no idea of any consequences to this. The stock still wobbles like Marty McFly but it feels fantastic.

Thats is all I have to report :pioneer:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

i just flew over the previous posts, and found nobody complaining about the (what seems to me) inaccurate Hopup.

So i guess its an abnormality only my baby has... i cycled about 20 mags now, and i still get a enormous vertical diffusion - some BB's seem to be on target, but about 50% drop low, as if the Hopup was disengaged.

Anybody got the same problem, or even a solution?

Exo over.

Archived