Wanted: Women

Meathead

This is kinda random i guess but are there any women interested in Airsoft? when ever im at a site i dont see any girls.. i know this is the steryotype guys sport but come on, some girls must be remotely interested. So any girls out there...? :blink:<_<:huh:

My friend Daria came with me to an airsoft game one time. She's really obsessed with anime, and anything from Japan, and she loves guns (her favorite manga is Gunsmith Cats...). We were chilling one day at my house and I taught her how to shoot with a Daisy airstrike pistol i got her (cheap M9 springer) for her bday. She ended up coming to a game with me actually. She's Russian, and she luckily was able to get an AK as a rental :). She had a lot of fun, but we haven't hung out in a long time since she goes to college far away...

We're supposed to hang out sometime soon though... she's so freakin HOT!!!!!!!!!! but she has a b/f... oh well........

I would not tolerate illegal gun ownership. Anyway, you should not force anyone into airsoft. While we know that it is very different to real militarism, they might not. Violence and real guns are not things you should be spreading. I have not seen any females skirmish but I see them play around with guns, usually posing. i dont think that it adds anything to them personally.

A friends daughter begged him for an airsoft gun she could use and now has a better collection than me. She's 11, a dainty little girls girl, and seeing her blasting away with a TM Tac Master is a sight to behold. She wants to go skirmishing but she's too young and her dad wouldn't let her anyway. She's all legs and bumpy bossom and I think her dad wants to hide her in a celler to keep the nasty boys away.

Dad has a FAC and she's familiar with firearm safety so she's not the nutcase she sounds. Well, she is a nutcase, but in a good way. I've seen her mum blasting at rabits with a 20 guage shotgun wearing a bikini and welly boots. They're an eccentric family.

Archived