Anti Mothers Against Guns

YounG ChristoV

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One reason why real firearms should be legalised for civilian use in the UK. Though with the WHAT IF party (as Mighty-Mouse so eloquently put it :D), that's never going to happen.

Mothers Against Guns = mothers who have kids stupid enough to muck around with real firearms and paid the consequences

Not to bad mouth the dead or disrespect those who grieve, but weapons nowadays are only really as dangerous as the person wielding them. With proper training, common sense and discipline, guns are as safe as funny-shaped bricks. If we carry on like this for much longer, they'll ban knives in the kitchen, electricity, gas, salt, anything which can hurt us. It'll turn into Demolition Man society...

And i want to see this video, the MAG version and Young_Cristov's version!

(Edited for spelling)

Did you know that far more common causes of death of a child are to drown in the backyard pool or being poisoned by household chemicals.

Yet we don't hear the argument about anyone "needing" pools, and there are no laws about locking bleach and other stuff in steel safes with locks on the caps.

-Sale

It wasn't actually that much of a joke, by the way...

There's NOTHING wrong or taboo about going shooting with your kids while they're still young, as I see it. If you're responsible, teach them what to do and what not to do, impose strict safety standards and make sure they respect firearms, I can only see it being a good thing.

Builds mental and physical fitness. Teaches safety and common sense. Builds maturity.

What's so bad about that? :)

ahhh, i get you, i thought you were talking about taking them to... a 3rd world country, and teaching them to kill in some kids army.... <_<<_<<_< guess i dont know what some words mean.... :huh:

and i do totaly agree with the teaching them young... when i was 3, i got my first "red ryder" BB gun. at about 7, i got a higher powered pellet gun... at 9, i was shooting 12 gauges, 1911's, and ar-15's.... at about 12, there came my dads rem. 700 police sniper special, and colver leafing rounds at 300 yds. i have fired many real firearms, ak, sks, m1 garand, and carbine, striker shotgun, street sweeper, thompson (yes, it has the extra switch ;) )

i have been arround firearms all my life, me and my father go shooting about once a month. i know everything about them, i even know how to build them... (yes, i am only 16) i know saftey rules, gun handaling, i know what they can do (f-uck you up wise)

firearms awareness keeps people safe, not banning them. because the only people who want to get their hands on them after the ban and will, are criminals...

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"

~ Adolph Hitler, 1935 ~

ahhh, i get you, i thought you were talking about taking them to...  a 3rd world country, and teaching them to kill in some kids army.... <_<  <_<  <_<  guess  i dont know what some words mean....  :huh:

i know everything about them, i even know how to build them...(yes, i am only 16)

HaVoC said without a totalitarian government. I guess you got the "fine word" right but missed that part.

For what it's worth, I'm seven years older than you. I've found that the more you learn about guns, the more you realize how little you know in the end. That's what keeps me ticking and interested.

-Sale

http://mothersagainstguns.org/

OMFG! "MAG youth" sound like Hitler Jugend

Don't worry lads, I fixed that ;)

* Later on at MAG meeting.

MAG leader: WHAT kind of Wankery is this 1?

* The room is filled with dancing space monkeys, alot of fat people and rave party time folk*

MAG leader: This is utter tossery, what kind of vile person could du such a thing ?

And who ordered 450 bags of free sample nipple warmers from Ikea?

MY FRIENDS! IT HAS BEEN FOUND...

http://www.grey.co.uk/html/movies/mag.html

I do belive this is what we have been looking for...

My version shalt be complete within 2 weeks. It all depends on camera avalibility.

ChristoV

thats the funniest thing i've seen all day, the very fact that they taking it so serious is making my eyeballs roll so far up i can see my own brain. It's not pretty.

:rolleyes:

Honestly, It astonds me.

Someone needs to make the compared examples when people make a statement without first examining the facts with a fair and unbiased source.

Honestly, it's like the Nazi views on you know who, it's the same propaganda!

Sorry if i offend anybody, including those poor misguided MAG parents, but that's how serious it is.

:(

MY FRIENDS! IT HAS BEEN FOUND...

http://www.grey.co.uk/html/movies/mag.html

I do belive this is what we have been looking for...

My version shalt be complete within 2 weeks. It all depends on camera avalibility.

ChristoV

HAHAHA, that s_hit is so funny!!! "YOU CAN CONVERT REPLICAS TO SHOOT REAL BULLETS AND KIDS ARE GETTING KILLED EVERY DAY! help us with a total ban on replica firearms!"

MY A$$!

wait, i know how you can make them shoot real ammo!

buy an airsoft replica 1911, and a real 1911, and hold the airsoft in the right, and the real in the left, raise your right hand, and shoot... switch hands, so the airsoft replica is now in your left, and the real in the right! raise your right arm, and shoot! airsoft has just been converted to shoot ranl ammo!!!!

my god, total BS ignorant women

i cant wait to see your version! well, its almost... 10 and i have school tomorrow... uhhh... i am a machinest, and war historian... and in school, i am being "TAUGHT" (hahahaha more like lectured!!!) interion, and exterion angles of polygons... and all about the US cival war! hahahaha ahhhh, funny... (amazing what there teaching in 10th grade these days!

well, im off the see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of.... uhhhh, i think im getting tired right about now...

thanks for that video again,

MM OUT!

That has to be one of the stupidest videos I have ever seen in my entire life. There are so many things wrong with it I can't even begin to describe them.

What's next? Mothers against NERF: rocket launchers that KILL!!1eleven

"Every day, nay, every 1.2 seconds we estimate that a child accidentally shoots one of his friends with a rocket propelled grenade that he found in the pantry after believing it was a toy. He then proceeded to make the same mistake 3 more times without figuring out anything was wrong. His 3-year-old sister then called the police for him and reported the incident, since his puny male mind was incapable of perfoming such a complex task."

That has to be one of the stupidest videos I have ever seen in my entire life. There are so many things wrong with it I can't even begin to describe them.

What's next? Mothers against NERF: rocket launchers that KILL!!1eleven

"Every day, nay, every 1.2 seconds we estimate that a child accidentally shoots one of his friends with a rocket propelled grenade that he found in the pantry after believing it was a toy. He then proceeded to make the same mistake 3 more times without figuring out anything was wrong. His 3-year-old sister then called the police for him and reported the incident, since his puny male mind was incapable of perfoming such a complex task."

AHHHH NICE! i like the 1.2 sec. ahhhh, nerf..... what is the world comming to?

(dont give them any more ideas, in about a month this story is going to be on the front page, and the brits will be battling them again, over lies!)

Wow, I didn't know you could convert springers. Thanks Mag for putting that Idea into my head. Now I have to try to convert one.

i will too!!! it will probably result in my blowing my hand or arm off, or even killing myself, but i will do it! (and hey, somthing to sue for in the future! ;) )

The Voiceover has been recorded! Goes as follows in a deep male voice but a similar tone:

Political preasure groups and parents are over-reacting as we speak.

They are easily provoked and need no proof of thier cause.

They are spoilsports.

Become an airsofter today and help put a stop to overprotective parents.

I thank you...

ChristoV

That video is totally ######... yeah some deacs can be converted to fire again if you have the right tools and skill. But replicas... For *fruitcage*s sake. These converted replicas are readily available for people to buy and need no licence... O and of course, the young boy mistakes is plastic toy gun for a real steel or whatever, he doesn't realise that:

It's metal and not plastic

It weighs about 8 times more

And of course he either found it cocked or cocked it himself, then went on to shoot it 4-5 times with out noticing that his 'springer' was killing people, having recoil and not needing to be cocked.

I think someone would notice if their gun suddenly started killing people and the recoil would probably make him drop the gun... it's so stupid and yet the government are still going to ban replicas...

It appears as thought the general consensus is that MAG is stupid enough to believe that kids are stupid enough not to notice the huge differences between RS and replicas. Plus the majority of replicas would probably explode if you tried to convert them, what with them being plastic and all.

Sometimes stupidity comes up and smacks you in the face. I've just been knocked out and sent into orbit.

the young boy mistakes is plastic toy gun for a real steel or whatever, he doesn't realise that:

It's metal and not plastic

It weighs about 8 times more

Kind of a bad point, since a lot of airsofters prefer their pistols to be as metallic as the real deal and the manufacturers (like KJW) build them like this out of the box. It's easy for even an adult to mistake a gun like this for a real one, even when held in their own hands. I've personally witnessed this. If you don't know what differences to look for, you won't find many. Most people don't know there isn't supposed to be a valve in the bottom of the magazine, and they aren't stupid enough to look down the barrel.

The really big issue in that video is: Who the f*ck gave that kid a real gun? He didn't buy it himself, and he didn't convert it from anything. It was a criminal or generally irresponsible adult who let that happen. Left the gun laying around or something.

It takes a gunsmith and workshop tools to convert a blank firing pistol to a real one. You can't do it to airsoft guns, as the operating principles are totally different. If you are able to convert an airsoft gun to a real one, you are able to build a gun from scratch. At this point banning the airsoft guns is useless because they would only be used as shells, which aren't necessary. How about banning fence pipes? A STEN-like submachine gun can be built using a fence pipe as the receiver.

-Sale

"I've just watched "toys that kill" - the MAG propoganda video. "Replica guns can easily be converted to fire live ammunition and are widely available" are they?

Well i'm not sure who did your research for you. Front venting blank firers can be converted to fire live ammunition, yet they are now illegal. Cap guns, water guns, bb guns, airsoft guns,metal replicas, air pistols and air rifles of all types cannot be converted to fire live ammunition. To cut it short, nothing that a child could easily obtain, could be converted to fire live, or indeed blank, ammunition.

I appreciate the length that you have gone to, in order create such a factually inaccurate film."

Should i sign the guest book?

Archived