TM to release CZ75!

Soloman

Seeing that no one has posted a link yet...

http://www.red-alliance.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3204

I don't know what to think, the 2003 copyright makes me think it's just an old pic of their springer.

Check for the "March 2006" in the top left corner noob :P

The metal one is not good. It's cheap pot metal and the internals aren't upgraded for the metal frame and slide, so since the metal doesn't break, something plastic inside does. My guess is your friends all had stock metal ones that didn't have internal upgrades. This is also why the metal version vanished for a long time.

Actually, Marui had plans for CZ-75 and Walther P-38 GBBs few years ago, but those plans were left at the drawing board. That news flash actually outdates Arnie´s current website design (I think it was in 2003, before TM P226 release anyway), so I couldn´t track such old news for verification, sorry.

Then again, Marui has been showing a dummy Glock 17 GBB in their booth in few past exhibitions already, so I´d bet they launch the already announced models first. And since there are quite a few GBB models waiting for launch (10-incher Desert Eagle, 1911A1 and the Glock), I wouldn´t hold my breath with TM CZ. Also considering that when Marui´s concerned, the road from product hype to actual reality is usually very, very long.

Beretta, 1911A1, Glock, now CZ75. Originality is dead.

Archived