AA Cannock Trip - Saturday 22nd of April

HaVoC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. I went and saw Episode 3 the day it came out (the day i had my operation on my toes), so don't talk to me about not being able to walk... And I went in for the last day at school the nest day. Well, i'll almost definately be going. Incidentally, i have a brand new PSP going spare; it's arriving on Friday, so if any of you lovely lot going on this trip would like a brand new PSP, 180 nicker and it's yours, in your hands on the 22nd... If there's no interest, it's going on the sales forum.

Meh. I went and saw Episode 3 the day it came out (the day i had my operation on my toes), so don't talk to me about not being able to walk...

Depends on which op you have. I'm having the one that means if I walk within the first few days it tends to get infected causing me weeks of pain. Also I have to wear sandals for 3 weeks or so :(.

Dude, i had 4 ingrowing toenails on two toes (my big toes), which meant that for me to take off socks involved gritting my teeth. I had to have the operation twice (it was after the second operation that i saw Episode 3 :P), and i was told not to walk as much as possible. And remember the sandals i mentioned earlier? I have those for a reason, and not just cos i brought them with me when i went to Kenya...

I was taking powerful painkillers for the first week, it bloody killed, every time i moved, they throbbed and i could almost feel it bleeding, it was horrible. But it meant i got waited on hand and foot by my family for 3 weeks, so i wasn't complaining :D

So, what operation is it you're having?

It's probably the same op then. The one that I'm having is where they cut off a bit of the nail bed on the troublesome side so the nail doesn't grow back, they then pump my toe full of some stuff which makes sure it doesn't grow back. Last time, they just removed the nail. Why can't they do that again, it caused less trouble.

Archived