AA Cannock Trip - Saturday 22nd of April

HaVoC

Yeah, so, I think we're due another trip to AA Cannock in the next couple of months :)

I should be free on MONDAY 24TH APRIL.

Therefore, anyone up for a group visit? I'll be going from Chester -> Crewe -> B'Ham New Street via train, as long as someone will meet me there. That's what I've done before, anyway. Then we've all bought tickets to go to Cannock station from there, and walked from Cannock station to the shop (fairly short walk).

It's a good day out, so who's up for it, and who'll be going to B'Ham station?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it is on the day straight after them. Our school was supposed to be closed but has been opened but if we have previous engagements we don't need to go. My parents are being stubborn so enjoy yourselves. Unless there is one over Easter that I can go to. In which case count me in.

OK, i'm assuming from what i read in the previous thread that AA Cannock fix guns while you wait, so i might be up for this, cos my M190 is brokeded. Plus i get to meet a few Arnies celebrities :D Few questions tho, will i need book a ticket? I'm in Chester for uni, tho i might be going home to London for Easter, and this is during the holidays. If i stay behind, i'll probably be able to meet up with Havoc in Chester (assuming you're going from the Chester train station in City Road). How would this work, one of you want me to PM you my mobile number so we can sort things out nearer the time? You can pick up my MSN Messenger address from my profile, mower did so, if that'll be more helpful.

Um, ok enough with the noob questions :P

Depends how busy the shop is as to whether they'll fix guns. They fitted BadAss's RIS while he waited, but normally I've had to leave guns at the shop for them to be repaired within a week or so.

I've never booked train tickets, no. I grab 'em from the kiosk when I go in and that's it, all done :)

Archived