AA Cannock Trip - Saturday 22nd of April

HaVoC

It's probably the same op then. The one that I'm having is where they cut off a bit of the nail bed on the troublesome side so the nail doesn't grow back, they then pump my toe full of some stuff which makes sure it doesn't grow back. Last time, they just removed the nail. Why can't they do that again, it caused less trouble.

Yep, that's the op, the stuff they pump in is called Phenol, i think. My toes look weird now...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good. I'll need to check whats happening closer to the time, but i should be good to go for this one.

You and LJ would have gotten off famously.

Again? He tastes of cabbage anyway.

As a side note, is anyone going to a softing shop before the PU game? I could really use some .25s....

Sorry about the triple post people.

Wow cheers guys, i'm a bit of a .25 ###### at the minute :)

I may be bringing 2 new guys along - trying to get them into airsoft.

"Do they use metal bbs?"

"They used the minimi para in nam right?"

*Bangs head against "jane's world guns book"*

I may be back on for this! Turns out that the hospital don't have a paedeotrician at the moment (I hardly need one but rules are rules apparently). They tried to move the op to another hospital but then I'm not covered by insurance so it all depends on whether they can get a paedeotrician in time or not. At the moment I hope not. :unsure:

Archived