The Budget

HaVoC

Right then, time for me to wade in with my hotch-potch of beliefs from all sorts of very bad sources.

1) The medical situation.  The nursing/ doctor schools may indeed be full, however a good third of students drop out in the first year.  This cost the NHS, and thus you and me, billions of pounds a year.  Money that has to be found from our taxes.

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/312/7035/885 tht paper puts the figure at below 15% and as for it costing the NHS billions the NHS doesnt pay for the students getting taught, the universoty does. Also, how would this cost billion? the cost of their first year of education? that would probably come to a few thousand each giving a total of a few million (total) wasted from the universities budget. If it was billions that would take up most of the NHS's budget

3)Immigration.  Vast numbers of immigrants come over to this country, to specifically rape the benefits system, and until it is sorted out, and you can get nearly as much money from benefits as from working, they wont stop.  Then there is the way they refuse to even try to integrate, most folk, when moving to a foreign country will attempt to become part of the community.  However, there are parts of towns and cities where you can go and be the only white man there, the term ghetto springs to mind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4766904.stm this country would crumble without migrants

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was under the impression that the government gave grants to some people doing university to help them through. Is this not the case?

Oh dear. I see someone's never been on a Student Union rally ;) I didn't have to pay my tuition fees though. Get!

:lol:

:ror:

¬_¬ didnt w0rX

I had a quick search for BNP, and I found the Bangladeshi National Party... :lol:

anywho... why would anyone suddenly get annoyed with [regarding original post :o ] the sort of stuff that has been happening since ages ago?

Governments are mostly run by twits that dong nose what they're doing, and most "leader"s have even less of a clue. You just got to be good at stating the obvious [britain... it's GRRRRREAT!]...

And look good doing it.

your benevorent readah...

Birry Muk

Soon white people will be in the minority? are you taking the ######? ethnic minorities make up about 9% of the population so there would have to be something apoclyptic to make the white population go below 50%

As for mexicans making it in the US some of them make it yes, but alot of them have trouble progressing up the social ladder and live in poverty. Im also pretty sure the US does have policies against racial discrimination so i dont know why you think there are no equality programs.

^Just what I was going to say when I read HaVoC's post.

Many immigrants leech. That's a fact all over the World. They come to a place and expect to be taken care of. But then you have immigrants that work hard, often really really hard, trying to support their families.

Placing everybody into a single group is like for me to say that you Brits are bastards. Sure, some of "you" are, like with every country, but most are not.

The problem we Brits have is as soon as we start speaking out against all this tom foolery we are immediately branded and hounded down as white supremist racists, little englanders blah blah blah because this c##k cheese government have allowed the PC brigade to gain such a foothold over our lives that it is becoming increasingly difficult to stop it. It's almost as if they WANT our country to go down the pan, to the extent where we simply loose all faith and national identity and stop giving a f##k so they can then come along as our "saviours" and say "Look, the old ways are no longer working. Let's try this." If and when that happens, then we really will be f##ked.

But hopefully come the revolution (in a non communist way but still involving copious amounts of guns and violence towards all the wrong do-ers).................

Strangley enough, the more stories I read and hear about how this country is going down the gutter, the more determined it makes me want to stay..............just in case there should ever come a time when I may be required, along with tens of thousands of other serving and former soldiers to fulfill my oath of allegience, Especially as our "leaders" want to pass an Act that will allow them to make any decisions they want without needing support. Can't remember what it's called.

Remember boys and girls, the Armed Forces swear loyalty to Queen and Country, not to the Government. Technically, on paper. Read in to that how you will...........

Steve.

Ice Age - funny as fook.

Or indeed I could turn your arguement on its head. You say that because 9/10 doctors that treated you were foreign they should be allowed to stay in well I could counter that I have been mugged three times. Every time it was a black person. Does this mean we should throw all black people out?

I was simply trying to highlight the fact that immigration as an absolute necessity. Why does America exist? Immigration. Who are Englishmen? From since the Dark ages Immigrants have populated here... And yes, immigrants do fill employment places. But if they didn't, who would??? Simply because jobs are filled by immigrants, does not mean they are being denided to British people does it? The BBC link kindly provided in a previous post shows this...

On the wider issue of the BNP, i agree. I should have focused on their racism and vile nature rather than specific policies. And now i will do that.

1. The BNP are White-Supremacists. By the very defenition they are this. The BNP is opposed to mixed-race relationships on the stated ground that ethnic differences must be preserved; it argues that when a white person produces a mixed-race child, "a white family line that stretches back into deep pre-history is destroyed", if that and its policies is not advocating white supremacy, what on earth is?

2. The BNP is a violent group. In 1995, Nick Griffin wrote in 'The Rune' magazine of the need to defend "rights for whites" with "well-directed boots and fists".

I can go on and on...

My point is, is it worth supporting the BNP for its arguable 'good' taxation politics and belief in maintaining the Status Quo, when if fact a vote in support of the BNP would be to add legitimacy to a party who's fundamental belief's are based not on economical or political lines, but on racial and ethical 'purity'?

Oh dear. I see someone's never been on a Student Union rally ;) I didn't have to pay my tuition fees though. Get!

As a point I wasn't trying to make a snide comment. Thats what I thought happened then nobody said what did and I acknowledged my ignorance and stated what I had previously thought.

Soon white people will be in the minority? are you taking the ######? ethnic minorities make up about 9% of the population so there would have to be something apoclyptic to make the white population go below 50%

It's called irony mixed with sarcasm.

Learn to recognise it.

Ummmmm, okay <_<

Well, I think we can all agree that the Labor government have done what was never thought possible - they have made a bunch of racists and biggots seem like a viable government in the UK.

That isn't to say that we are racists, it's just an indictment of Labor. They have piggy-backed the concept of "family values" and tilted it until it became unpalletable to left and right-wing voters. Even the Liberal Democrats are being overlooked in favor of people that would subject a fellow human being to the most abject cruelty because of the colour of their skin!

As I see it, this is not an endorsement of racism or a party that holds this concept as its founding precept, but a rejection of a party that is likely to rule our lives for at least another 4 more years.

So should I lock this thread now in case it ventures even further in to territories of racism and hatred, or should I let it continue as it is about CAR TAX???

In a simple sentence - BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE ;)

Many thanks :)

Highest bracket is 226g/km of CO2. The RX-8 is 267g/km or something similar (depending on model). It does get decent economy but not outstanding. Then again, under the new legislation the Ford Galaxy 2.8 people-carrier is in the same bracket as the Dodge Viper fuel-guzzling super-car. Labor - gotta love the way they make nonsense seem rational ;)

The RX-8 is 267g/km or something similar (depending on model).  It does get decent economy but not outstanding.

OZONE DESTROYER! ;)

My car was registered before 2001 so I am still gonna pay the same amount of tax, even though technically it has quite low emissions.

If I still didn't have over two years left on the finance agreement I'd flog it and get myself a different motor :(

Well come on over!

IMHO, while some think Bush isnt a good leader (I did think he was decent untill the past year or so) he is better than that tat you guys call a leader. There is a gas guzzler tax in america but it doesnt go too high at all. And if I read this right it is a yearly fee, our tax is a one and done deal.

Also on the touchy issue of racisim, it is simple over here, if you (as an employer) turn away someone looking for a job you get hit with the book. Also if you pay women less than men (read walmart) you also get hit with the book. Basically its a discriminate in anyway and you get hit with the book ;)

Also on the touchy issue of racisim, it is simple over here, if you (as an employer) turn away someone looking for a job you get hit with the book. Also if you pay women less than men (read walmart) you also get hit with the book. Basically its a discriminate in anyway and you get hit with the book ;)

That's no different to here in the UK.

It's just that some people seem to think that even though people are completely incapable of doing a job (for example, a blind person being a lollipop lady) they should be given the opportunity to try and if they aren't then they are being discriminatory.

hahahahaha :D

The fact is we havent got that much oil left, we're at peak production now which means the goverment can only make so much money out of car tax and fuel duties before we run out.

Well you may have a point on the "Motorist is an easy target and it's gonna be so much harder to hype taxes when they're all driving electrics" argument, but I doubt that has really factored in to thinking on any serious level. After all, no-one knows which government will be collecting the taxes when the wells run dry.

We're not at full production either. OPEC controls production and while they are running at slightly higher production values than usual, they're still no-where near capacity world-wide.

This isn't even about fuel prices either. In the UK, standard unleaded petrol is currently averaging about 93 pence per litre (almost $8 US dollars per gallon). About 80% of the cost of fuel here is tax, and the figure rises pretty much every year.

Fuel price is governed by amount of supply, the demand of the rest of the world, but most significantly by stock market fluctuations. Prices are at a premium now largely because of fear. As a large proportion of the middle-east is under questionable management/stability, fear of an unpredicted drop in supply is keeping prices artificially high.

This current issue is about Road Tax. For those that don't know, in addition to the ludicrous levels of fuel tax we pay per litre at the pumps, we also have to trapse down to the post office every year/6 months and pay our road tax. This is a fee paid directly to the government for the privilege of having a car. For US visitors it could be likened to their "Registration" charges. Last time I was in the US it cost about $40 US dollars per year (about £25) for registration. As I am now paying about £210 per year (about $360 US Dollars) you can see yet another massive difference in trans-atlantic costs.

The fundamental difference seems to be that the US government thinks that we all drive around to get places and keep the economy flowing. The UK government by contrast thinks that we all drive around to be annoying and flood Norway through climate change.

Anyone cottoning on as to why I would move to America in a heart-beat if given the chance? ;)

You'd think they were getting enough from us motorists already. What with fuel duty, speed cameras and tax.

But clearly the dictatorship still wants more. The thing is, I personally wouldn't mind quite so much if they were actually using the money to improve the roads but I see no evidence whatsoever that they are doing so. I mean the M1 is always jammed solid unless you travel at silly o'clock in the morning and most of the local roads I ever use are is serious need of re-surfacing.

Still it's always nice to think we are paying for Blair, Brown and the rest of the almighty leadership to drive around in Jags for nothing.

Archived