Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In before "SF don't use the UMP" ;)

Yes they do, and there are pics in the SF photos thread to prove it :)

Nice loadout. Needs body armour (something like an IBA or PACA underneath the CRCH) but I like the start. :)

i'm thinking of a new loadout for an m14 SOCOM. I'll probably use a Tan MAV w/ X-Harness as a second line. probably going to add a padded belt too for extra stuff. does anybody know if i should use a Molle hydration pouch or a backpack one?

and does anybody know if the MAV coloring will be like the Eagle Industries Khaki? i would love being able to use the MAV for both woodland and desert.

The glaringly obvious safety catch is his safety...

There are already enough Trigger Nazi's to point it out, but...

The first thing you learn when shooting a gun is you keep your finger OFF the trigger until you want to shoot something. Mechanical safeties on real firearms can fail, and in airsoft they do a lot more often. The only safety that works all the time is the one between your boots and the trigger. You should never rely on only a mechanical safety to keep your weapon safe.

Given, it's airsoft and I doubt theres any damage that would be done if he did fire... its still a good habit to get into (trigger safety, that is).

Edited by BARsrule2

I got me some ACU the other day. I really like the pattern please excuse the MySpace esque pic. No body was home when I took it. And please no flaming. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then don't say anything at all. Without further ado, my WIP ACU loadout.

P5010126.jpg

The ACU will go towrds my Urban loadout (even though Im most likly getting Propper MC when it comes out) . It was to good of a deal not to pass up $8.00 for the Tru-Spec ACU. No velcro on the ouside of the upper arm pockets though. And for the record I fractured my ankle, and I'm in a walking cast allowing me to stand up and put my gear on. I'm going to be getting some BHI pouches soon (1 double M4, double pistol, admin, upright GP, meduim utility, a hydro pack, Maxpedition med. dumper). And I just noticed that I got sigged by MagicalNinjaBuddy.

Crunchy, not to be negative, but do you actually play airsoft? You never post pictures or talk about local organized games, it is like you buy all this stuff just for looks. You apart of any real organization or something? I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I'm just wondering.

Yes, I do play airsoft. I play at a friends 10 acer (sp????) land plot all the time. I've been to a couple local games before. This time of year is just a little slow for me. I was going to go to a big op (GS3 at Battlesim, any northwestern airsofters will know about that) but I fractured my ankle so I can't go (damnit!). When I get my cast off I'm going to start going to local weekly games more often and the occasional ops.