German Bundeswehr Loadout

AdamLazzara

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and pouches in flecktarn?

Well i called in a favour from Des, the Guy who runs valiant supplies. He's got a Supplier in germany and he tracked some down for me. 01159 795705 give em a call and ask for Des, it did take a while for them to get over here but they are made by the same people who supply the bundeswher so possibly identical to the real deal. or if you don't want to wait then www.flecktarn.co.uk will have what you need in stock more than likely as regards flecktarn pouches. I just didn't fancy paying £175 just for the base unit to be flecktarned when i was going to cover it in pouches anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
I thinks that is East German not sure if it's issued in the Bundeswehr http://www.asmc.de/ru/Various/Gas-Masks/Ea...ask-M10M-p.html

No....it´s not ;) As fa as I´m concernded...the only NVA gear that made it´s way to the Bundeswehr for a longer period...were the MIG 29s upgraded to NATO standards ;) But those got recently sold to Poland an are replaced by the new Typhoons

....and (but not officiall issue) AK 74 bayonets, fittet with a new and larger ring to fit the G36 instead of AK. But again: This is just privat purchase and not offical issue as the Bundeswehr never adoptet bayonets for the G36 ;)

When my flecktarn field shirt n trousers are here, i'll don them and get a piccie here =)

be warned tho, im thinking about matching it with a olive green SAAV or something similiar, and altho i have a G36, I'll probably use my OD AUG with the woodland loadout instead.

Gotcha,any idea seawulfhornblower if the KM2000 knife is widely issued?For general curiosity not use on the airsoft field :assassin:

Well, I would have to double check the current status of this topic with a friend of mine...who´s still serving.

But afaik the KM 2000 is just issued to those troops serving abroad. It was supposed to be widely issued, but it didn´t happen yet... because of Budget cuts as ussual

• 5 weeks later...
Gotcha,any idea seawulfhornblower if the KM2000 knife is widely issued?For general curiosity not use on the airsoft field :assassin:

First DSO (Paratroopers and KSK...) get new stuff like the KM2000, then maybe troops who are in a mission and last maybe the rest of the fighting troops.

Guess this is the right place for a few of my questions for my near completed loadout ;)

1. Is the TT ammunition vest actually used my any Bundeswehr units or is it like a commercial made thing?

(http://www.asmc.de/en/Military-Equipment/Tactical-Vests/Ammunition-Vest-TT-flecktarn-p.html)

2. What is the most suitable grenade carrier for the 40mm M203 style shells and how is said pouch mounted (webbing strap style etc.)

Sorry for the simple questions but my searching seems to be failing :(

Cheers

It is commercial in the sense it isn't issued, I havn't seen many pics of it being used, although there are few showing the tt chest rig being used.

The only pictures of grenades I've seen that are obvious have been in bandoliers, I got a tactical tailor 40mm belt as it was the closet I could find. Maybe they just stash them in GP pouches and dig them out when they need to reload.

It is commercial in the sense it isn't issued, I havn't seen many pics of it being used, although there are few showing the tt chest rig being used.

The only pictures of grenades I've seen that are obvious have been in bandoliers, I got a tactical tailor 40mm belt as it was the closet I could find. Maybe they just stash them in GP pouches and dig them out when they need to reload.

Many thanks, hopefully the triple grenade pouch will hold 40mm grenades just fine....and come with the webbing style clamp...

As for the tt vest i think i'd happily swap the vest for the chest rig (tacgear one or whoevers brand), not a van of vests ;)

Tacgear is pretty good, but TT are also pretty good (had the vest above) and the chest rig is definatly used, as its in pictures. If you are really lucky you could get an ATXS off ebay or second hand, as they are the suitcase but its quite to find. KHS chest rigs aren't too hard to find, I got a KHS CCG vest for 90 quid posted, which is pretty good going, so the kit isn't majorly expensive.

Just a quick and silly question, I noticed that around sites the flektarn has very slight coloration differences (Example: One might be more orange colored and the other may be more green) So I'm thinking of getting a few flecktarn items from a few different sites, so will it make a difference to the overall look to have that variation in coloring or are there certain "styles" of flecktarn used and would using different "styles" be "Heresy" so to speak.

anyway, all the outfits looking nice guys, getting me really inspired here :P

Over the years the used Flecktarn camouflage pattern and colours changed always a little bit, because of changes in production, manufacturer; and with washing/using the colours are changing too. So it is normal, that German soldiers wear sometimes different kinds of Flecktarn.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived