M1 Garand kit for TM M14!

flec

These kits are made by a good friend of mine- here are some more pics and info about them.

http://hellsknightsairsoft.com/smf/index.php?topic=45.0

These are quality conversions and its great that the guys at AEX are helping him get them to market!

Also, we aren't Arnies, but we are a friendly lot, so feel free to contribute to the forums until our regularly scheduled Arnies is back in service!!

-G

Garand was 30-06, but most modern garands fire 7.62 because the calibre difference isn't huge.

Both, I believe you can obtain a real M1 or a real M14 in either .308 or 30-06... Springfield Armory would be best at telling us the truth :)

The kit looks amazing although I feel that in order to be complete its not an M1 w/out the Ping at the end! This is a much better option then the new EBR stocks =)

well the 7.62 is the .308 and im sure the garand fired the .303 so i doubt there being much work needed

Wrong wrong and wrong.

The 7.62mm NATO is NOT THE .308 WINCHESTER. It's similar, but not exactly the same.

The Garand fired .30-06, not the .303, which was used by the British.

Care to explain why? I have presented you with overwhelming and irrefutable evidence from several well known real steel websites and firearms experts.

You, on the other hand, have posted a link to a site that sells pouches and another website which I will admit is generally accurate but is not maintained by a firearms expert.

I will admit that i am wrong, and that .308 and NATO 7.62 are not the same, i was just attempting to show why i was led to believe otherwise  :)

Fair enough. Kudos for admitting it and not being an *albartroth*.

It's a pretty common misconception, actually.

Archived