• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I could knock up a render of it no problem mate, yeah the grip is a little fat but it had to be to fillet it properly, plus the magazine is made as a seperate part, which fits inside the grip.

Made it in inventor, using mesaurements from my own glock 23f. Made it in different parts, then assembled them and added constraints afterwards.

I also use CATIA, although TBH I prefer inventor, sonce its so much easier to use. I *think* theres online tutorials on autodesks website

Gonna make a P90 next, but its going to be absolutely perfect, so may take a while to do. I'll post up pictures when its done

Edited by sadigh

hey, just found this thread, most of the models i am doing at the moment are for a personal 3d short film i am currently working on

Anyways a little sample of what i can do

Un-surfaced Desert Eagle (Big image)

All_Images.jpg

Semi Finished Glocks

halfwayrenderbt6.jpg

Half Done M4A1 with attactments

M4A1_WIP____by_Sakey.jpg

Something a little difffrent

Stratocaster_Finshed_by_Sakey.jpg

Rest of ma stuff can be found at http://sakey.deviantart.com/ ;)

I am using Lightwave 9 and Modo (the same guys that did lightwave) if ya need help with it ask me

You might like this then if you like the desert eagle model, its a bit out of date as it was done when i only had half the DE done but it gives a bit of an idea of what im working on at the moment

Linky

Edited by Sakey