Armalite Pictures

I would highly recomend the aimpoint, but I've never actually looked through an ACOG, or a red-dot replica ACOG, so dunno what they're like.

In any event the G&P is a fine sight, and cheap too.

One thing we've noticed (two of my friends and I got this same sight at the same time), the pins that hold the covers on are a bit loose, and they kinda wiggle free after lots of movement. Some lock tite should solve it.

(I played hard in a dense forest for four hours today and one pin barley scooted sideways, but I figure it's worth mentioning)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ICS finally arrived at last, two months after I ordered it, and it has been worth the wait. :D

ROF is great with the 9.6 battery supplied and the fantastic sound it makes when firing is so different from my CA M15's its amazing.

Z1 managed to get the first 200 of the production line, mine being number 135, so I'm well chuffed.

Few pics for you to look at.

post-15442-1156693119_thumb.jpg

post-15442-1156693137_thumb.jpg

post-15442-1156693148_thumb.jpg

post-15442-1156693158_thumb.jpg

Thanks Milla,

I agree on the the RAS is not as good as I hoped it would be, I still prefer the CA RIS I have on my CA M15's I must admit, but still feels the part.

As per Magsz comment on the stock I can see why some think it looks out of place, but when you hold this thing in person it feels right for the weapon, as per the new ICS AKS-74U and AK74 assault rifle with the folding stocks they look right, also when you do fold the stock it does not get in the way of the operation of the gun unlike some stocks I've seen, I just love the whole package you get with this, well worth the money and wait.

Only thing I will be changing is the sling, can't beat a good old SA80 sling on the Armalites, as there the best sling ever made.

I expect you guys are tired of seeing my M733 however... :P

New silencer. Second of my homemade ones. This one is a bit larger (both diameter and length, 6" length as opposed to 5") and it's also built around a M4 flash-hider so I can screw it on and off properly. Very pleased with this one.

m733_ods_1.jpg

m733_dos_2.jpg

m733_ods.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I like the setup with the barrel showing, I would just like it more if it was 200mm rather than the ~150 (?) you are using in that one. Looks kind of short to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AIMPOINT-M2-RED-DOT-RI...1QQcmdZViewItem

Cant go wrong. Best AP replica out there, full trades as well.

I believe they are full, false trade marks. I don't think the real aimpoint has them. COULD be wrong? Who knows...

And why is it THE best? Surley, like guns, what am best is hard to say?

Here is my vote

G&P reddot on ebay

Nice silencer CZ, it'll look good with whatever aimpoint you choose :P

I like the setup with the barrel showing, I would just like it more if it was 200mm rather than the ~150 (?) you are using in that one.  Looks kind of short to me.

I don't know, I think 200mm would be a bit much. 150 seems plenty long enough in person. Beside I want to retain some manuverablity.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher