Nice guns that haven't gone airsoft yet

Reload

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You shouldn't put thoughts like that into certain people's heads

Haha, I tried to mount a NBB pistol onto an all-terrain RC hummer. The results were... satisfactory... but I couldn't hit anyone.

We need RC planes to shoot bb's out of the front, then have dogfights in the air. =)

Accually, I might try that....

Yes, MGC did make one, but they are so limited that I can't even find someone who owns one, nevermind SELL it... They need to make them in bulk, and get the german police to get into airsoft. (If you didn't catch the joke, the HK P7 is the gun for the major police forces in Germany)

Several people on this forum has one or more, and both Endoshoji and Guns'n'Guys stock them at the moment.

I think we've all missed the obvious one here...

ZF1.jpg

There you have it, your assault, sniper, and support weapon all rolled into one! It's good for left and righters, breaks down into 4 parts and is undetectable by X-ray... And if your skirmish isn't going all that well... There's always the option of the little red button :D.

I think I also see a can of spray paint, a toothbrush, and other various dentistry equipment :D

Anyways, it would be awesome to see VFC put a blowback system into their M82's that delivered massive amounts of recoil.

That Glauberyt thingy has me divided, i sort of like it and at the same time think yuk. I think there is too much going on in that design to look nice, but it would probably be quite nice to wield

I like it, but the cocking handle looks like it would catch things too often.

I want to see an airsoft lightsaber. And a double barreled sawed off shotty that fires mini moscarts. and an airsoft knife. and a rocket launcher. and a flamethrower. and a gbb USP match. and a robot. and a guitar. and a street sweeper shotgun. and a select fire Five-seveN. and a mini-14. and a skorpion vz something with a suppressor like in the lobby in the matrix. and those shotguns that the mouse kid in the matrix had when he died ( 12 gauge at 800 rpm). and a select fire everything. ALONG WITH AN M1928 NAVY THOMPSON. that would be awesome.

I want to see an airsoft lightsaber. And a double barreled sawed off shotty that fires mini moscarts. and an airsoft knife. and a rocket launcher. and a flamethrower. and a gbb USP match. and a robot. and a guitar. and a street sweeper shotgun. and a select fire Five-seveN. and a mini-14. and a skorpion vz something with a suppressor like in the lobby in the matrix. and those shotguns that the mouse kid in the matrix had when he died ( 12 gauge at 800 rpm). and a select fire everything. ALONG WITH AN M1928 NAVY THOMPSON. that would be awesome.

airsoft lightsaber - how would this work?

And a double barreled sawed off shotty that fires mini moscarts.- made already. search for "TW sawn off"

and an airsoft knife. - rubber bayonet

and a rocket launcher.-moscarts/madbull rockets

and a flamethrower.made

and a gbb USP match. you've got the USP, stop whinging

and a robot. - dont be stupid.

and a guitar. - see above

and a street sweeper shotgun. - settle with the sawn off

and a select fire Five-seveN.- dream on

and a mini-14. why?

and a skorpion vz something with a suppressor like in the lobby in the matrix. you can already get a Vz. 61 and a suppressor attachment

and those shotguns that the mouse kid in the matrix had when he died ( 12 gauge at 800 rpm). they were custom made for the film, electric driven

and a select fire everything. just mod it.

ALONG WITH AN M1928 NAVY THOMPSON.... why?

Man, Tink, you sure put him in his place, what with wanting all those cool guns. Go you. :rolleyes:

They make a street-sweeper sort of thing somewhere, but its like $400 or some ridiculous stuff, without the grenades. But if I had to choose, that would be the coolest and most impractical thing, ever :D

Archived