Nice guns that haven't gone airsoft yet

Reload

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! You beat me to it Cody.

I can't understand why they (Marui, ICS, CA, Tanaka et al) don't do more WWII weapons...affordable AEGs that is.

I'm sure the market is there, you only have to look at the popularity of WWII films like Saving Pvt Ryan to see that, and the people on here that bemoan the lack of them :P;)

JC! That thing is huge!... But then again it does have a built in pizza maker,  four wheel drive, and the ability to birth m733's...

Colt navy. Any version. I know SAA, yeah yeah, but they are diffrent....

Wait those arent real right?

By GOd, I sure hope not.

THey're not only ugly, but they look completely impractical unless you REALLY need that hot pocket microwaved on the field.

I want some high power 8MM stationary machine guns.

Any of these would be just fine thankyou:

XM312

NSV-12.7

KPV-14.5

CIS .50 MG

Now please don't ask weather I want to compensate for anything :P

Ah, I see you have a small pecker then. :P

Notice that I didn't *ask*, I *assumed*. ;)

Ah well, everyone needs a support gun right?

An OICW I think.

Ooh, a VSS Vintorez.

does anyone make a Type 97? Galil ARM? FNC? M82? Tar21? USAS 12?  WA 2000?

I just went down the Raven Shield list and wrote down the ones I haven't seen in AS :P

Lets see... they have the WA 2000, Galil Arm, and the M82 but everything else up above, they dont have.

i remember seeing a gas powered BAR before, just need to find that website.

what i wish that they would have is the F2000, the assault rifle in Splinter Cell (yes its a real gun). it'll also be sweet if they somehow make AEGs with 3 rds burst.

found a classic aisoft version of the FNC http://endoshoji.com/classic/page010.html

heres the classic airsoft BAR http://endoshoji.com/classic/page012.html (scroll down)

and it turns out that the L85 has been around in airsoft before STAR made it, just not as an AEG http://endoshoji.com/classic/page006.html

it'll also be sweet if they somehow make AEGs with 3 rds burst.

Well, they did, in the from of a sig 550, but its burst fire controller wasn't so wonderfully designed (something about them using cheep capacitors that couldn't stand up to the amperage of the aeg) Although, apparently you can fix it... make it better than it was before..... we have the technology....... or at least better capacitors.

By GOd, I sure hope not.

THey're not only ugly, but they look completely impractical unless you REALLY need that hot pocket microwaved on the field.

As real as your mother's tits, my friend.

You're able to fire it in the position shown on the picture, as all info is shown on a HUD.

List of guns I'd like to see, SKS, Chinese 68 type rifle, FN FAL/SLR, FN MAG/M240, PK/PKM, SMLE, Ameli, PPSch-41, Zastava M76, Browning M2HB in high FPS 8MM, Skorpion vz 61 in MAEG, perhaps a Ruger Mini14 for that 70s/80s cop-show look, possibly the new Chinese QBZ-95 / 97

type95-1.jpg

Last but certainly not least the FN SCAR

scar_l-1.jpg

supplied with changable lower reciever and barrels just like the real thing

:rifle:

Archived