WE 7-Inch Dragons

elrey

Retarded. The meat tenderized has a rail that mounts UNDER a rail. I hate WE/PHX a little more every day.

The silver 3.8 does look pretty badass, though. If any of those are worth buying, even a little, it's the 3.8. Looks cool, and it's the only 3.8" hicapa out there.

Retarded. The meat tenderized has a rail that mounts UNDER a rail. I hate WE/PHX a little more every day.

The silver 3.8 does look pretty badass, though. If any of those are worth buying, even a little, it's the 3.8. Looks cool, and it's the only 3.8" hicapa out there.

Well, what about the Western Arms Infinity 3.9? That two tone edition is absolutely gorgeous.

Actually, the original rail on the hi capa dragon isnt the right size, so it does make a bit of sense.

Also, are these completely new guns, or can the compensator part be added on to the origina 5.1 dragons? I have a 5.1 dragon and would love to add on that front.

i wonder how long it is till they release the 12" version

this 3.8 looks pretty nice i'm just not too sure about the silver grips tho. i've got visions of the paint/finish coming off leaving grey patches.

hehehe, been looking for a couple of pimpy pistols to use as concealed carry type things

was originally going to try and either source a WA tac carry (love those guns, out of stock everywhere, as per spec of the Curse of the McHarrys) or a silver KWA m945, but I think a couple of these little dragons will be entering the wishlist as of now :)

Archived