BE G36k

zachattack

Woo, woo, woo, hold it... Rewind. Metal gearbox version of this thing coming out soon? Great. Do I smell a metal gearbox XM8 for less than $200 cookin' as well?

Affordableairsoft confirmed plastic gearbox LPEGS first, then metal. Same as what happened with the BE AUGs and the AK47s.

Affordableairsoft link at airsoftcore.com

And with the STTI Galils coming out, this looks to be a fun summer.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This "SWAT version" looks like it fell out of the *albartroth* of the ugliest bird in uglyland at the top of the ugliest uglytree and hit every ugly branch on the way down to the ugly ground before being trampled to extreme uglyness by a rampaging hoard of uglybears. And then an ugly uglytroll took an ugly dump on it.

QFT.

:no:

Great. VCRB on the horizon, and NOW they start making AEGs I'm interested in at decent prices. :(

:zorro:

its a UK govt funded conspiracy they've got every airsoft manufacturer on the planet to release sooo many guns our wallets shrivel up and die

our ability to choose between soo many guns then gets so painful that we turn up sobbing outside the home office rocking backwards n forwards - asking for a ban so we dont have to think anymore :(

You are so wrong, it's unbelievable. Go back to your Armashites and let those of us with taste enjoy some new, different guns.

I agree with sledge, its alot better than the usual "ZOMG ICS HAS RELEASED TEH NEW M4 VERSHON!!!111!" in the news section. If you dont like the magazine, just buy a short mag, or get a different gun.

I have to say im a huge fan of the new trend of manufacturers giving us airsofters some veriety (future releases of an FN SCAR, decently priced SA80, among others), and im pleased to see another one jump on the bandwagon and produce something a little different than an M4 with a new stock or RIS system. If only some other high end manufacturers would see we have plenty of MP5s, M4s and AKs on the market already.

Edit: For the record i have nothing against ICS they were just a good and fitting example. Their MP5s are really nice!

It does make you wonder if this is why we get an endless slew of M4s, MP5s and AKs. The second someone releases something a bit different, it gets slated. Meanwhile, we get people asking how they can make an M4 that stands out from the crowd. :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's in General Discussion now.

I agree with sledge, its alot better than the usual "ZOMG ICS HAS RELEASED TEH NEW M4 VERSHON!!!111!" in the news section. If you dont like the magazine, just buy a short mag, or get a different gun.

The mag isn't going to stop me from getting it. I just like the looks of the short mag better. Hopefully tm mags will fit.

I love the real steel SL8... but the mag in the swat version makes me want to cry  :(

Why would they have to put a mag like that in the most beautiful sniper rifle in existance...

(Not to mention my favorite BF2 gun)

If I´m not wrong STAR is releasing an SL 8 as well...and may be they will sell some spare mags in the future that fit ?

Archived