BE G36k

zachattack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huh?

It says "In Stock", though upgrades are not availiable.

If I ever order from there, I'll get the 36K too.

Another thing, is this an LPEG, or just a weak/cheap AEG?

I'm not really sure where the boarder is, I know it's got a plastic gearbox, but so does the STAR guns, right?

It doesn't say anywhere if the internals are Marui compatible or not, or the mags.

We were talking about the m4 at the bottom of the page.

I'm not sure where the line is either but I think it's considered a LCAEG(low cost aeg)

Well if it's the same as my BE XM8 then it's shooting only about 198 FPS.  (Chronoed mine last game)  Though it is quite upgradeable as everyone else is mentioning so I see it as a good "starter" or "loner" gun.

I haven't chronoed my xm8 but it's shooting a lot faster than 198. It out shoots my utg mp5.

Do you have xm8 written on the side of your gun? Don't quote me on this but I heard that those came out first and were not very good.

We were talking about the m4 at the bottom of the page.

I'm not sure where the line is either but I think it's considered a LCAEG(low cost aeg)

I haven't chronoed my xm8 but it's shooting a lot faster than 198. It out shoots my utg mp5.

Do you have xm8 written on the side of your gun? Don't quote me on this but I heard that those came out first and were not very good.

Nope it doesn't say XM8 on it. The only thing I've done to it is reverse the wiring (to normal) inside and on the batteries. Perhaps you have a hotter version?

I'm in the process of replacing the Gearbox with a TM G36C one so I hope to see much better performance.

Oh and yes, my XM8 likes to be alone. ;)

XM8s had two versions - the first was not very air-effecient and hence around the 200fps mark - whilst the V2 was much better - but still plastic Gearboxed.

This G36K is a LPEG - albiet a high-end one.

It needs a Metal Gearbox to become a AEG - even a ACMAEG.

It's planned to have 2versions, as the Steyr Aug Kurtz, one with metal gearbox and one with a plastic gearbox.

The metal gearbox version is supposed to come out in the follwing weeks.

Woo, woo, woo, hold it... Rewind. Metal gearbox version of this thing coming out soon? Great. Do I smell a metal gearbox XM8 for less than $200 cookin' as well?

Anyway, hombre, the normal "long" AUG had two versions as well, though the plastic gearbox one is on the market since two years or something like it. And, according to AirsoftInsider, the plasticky g-box used in Steyr can push 220 fps in stock and get to 250 fps with some light tinkering.

Your friendly Polish plumber

(actually clearing BBs stuck in tightbore barrels)

This "SWAT version" looks like it fell out of the *albartroth* of the ugliest bird in uglyland at the top of the ugliest uglytree and hit every ugly branch on the way down to the ugly ground before being trampled to extreme uglyness by a rampaging hoard of uglybears. And then an ugly uglytroll took an ugly dump on it. What sort of a bloody rail is that, anyway?!

This "SWAT version" looks like it fell out of the *albartroth* of the ugliest bird in uglyland at the top of the ugliest uglytree and hit every ugly branch on the way down to the ugly ground before being trampled to extreme uglyness by a rampaging hoard of uglybears. And then an ugly uglytroll took an ugly dump on it. What sort of a bloody rail is that, anyway?!

That's a SL8 rail - it's actually a pretty close replica of an SL-8.

Plus - the only other Sl-8 replica atm is approx $3000HKD up.

And there's a battery in the box...

Must be electric, wonder why they have it in a different section.

Edit:

I'm having a bad day today, it is in the electric section and theres also a spring version in the other section.

Here is a real SL8 for comparison

sl8right.jpg

..i´m just wondering why everybody says the SL8 is so ugly ? Well I´ve seen more bautyfull rifles like the FAL (which TM is still "resisting" to produce for no obvious reason :rolleyes: ) as well but...

...may be there is just a very "german" sense of beautieness ? :rolleyes:

...may be there is  just a very "german" sense of beautieness  ? :rolleyes:

Like the new BMW's!

I think they look great! Some think other wise.

But TBH, with real steal, looks are only additional, practiaclity and function are first.

Edit: Just though. All these chinese company's release very simular models o each other. So hopefully, UTG or SRC will do a "proper" sl8 and xm8!

when i say "proper", i mean the difference between the first cyma mp5, and the utg, in terms of quality. Now if you turned up to skirmish with a SRC m4, nobody would think anything of it, but with one of the plastic gearbox etc.

Maybe the quality of these have changed since i saw one a long time ago.

OO that SL8 certainly takes my fancy. I hope it hits the Uk before VCRB because i have a BE XM8 and im actually rather satisfyed with the quality on this 65 quid wonder. Hopefully this SL8 will be atleast workable, and if not im not bothered because it will look nice among the ever expanding masses of guns i have cluttering up my house! I hope actionhobbies stock it.......those guys are great.

Archived