Death Row Serial Killer Quiz

MAKKOO

QUIZ

Well if you are wondering if you have the potential to be a serial killer, this is your chance to find out!!!

SCORE: 1 - 5

You can relax. More importantly, your family, friends and co-workers can relax. If possible, thank your parents every chance you get.

SCORES 6 - 10

Not to worry -- you're not a threat to society. Although a few quirks in your personality may present some challenges in life, those same idiosyncrasies may very well explain the reason your name continues to appear on "A" party lists.

SCORES 11 - 15

We're not going to label you borderline, but the Death Row staff would sleep better at night knowing the word "psychotherapy" is part of your vocabulary.

SCORES 16 - 20

Not to upset your day -- but we're concerned. It might just be sheer coincidence or simply one of life's naughty little pranks that has placed you in the same profile category as Ted Bundy, Albert DeSalvo and Jeffrey Dahlmer. Heck, what do we know? However, we do recommend that if you are currently employed by the U.S. Postal Service, it may be the perfect time to consider a career change?

I score an eleven so I can say I'm almost normal!!! :D:angry:<_<

i recall one of the first flats i moved into, it looked across at another block, and a lady there used to try on her lingerie infront of the mirror. next to the window. with curtains open.

at one of my workplaces, the back windows looked into the three bedrooms of a flat.

at one point all three were occupied by females.

one of them, didnt put up curtains, and used to strip off in the evenings for a shower. and then shed come back, put the light on, and moisturise...

i'd never seen a grown man, twice my age and father of many, crawl around on the floor for a better look before..

mods feel free to erm..edit this post...

anyway, this is all years ago and they all moved out/away..

just in case any of you [particularly those who scored 11+ ..] wondered...

:D

Archived