Imperial Lasgun

Fixxxer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are the Cadians the main Imperial Guard?

That's racist! :P

There are about as many Imperial Guard regiments as there are planets in the Imperium, and almost as many types of lasguns too.

So you'd only need some recognizeable feautures, like a really thick barrel with the typical Lasgun flashhider.

Also cover up things like ejection ports and stuff.

Also, UMGuy, that's not a Steel Legionaire, but a Death Korps of Krieg guardsman.

A Hellgun would be cool too, ammo could be fed from a huge mag in a backpack, with the BB's comming through a flexible hose of some kind. Batteries could be stored in the backpack too.

Why are the Cadians the main Imperial Guard?

That's racist! :P

There are about as many Imperial Guard regiments as there are planets in the Imperium, and almost as many types of lasguns too.

So you'd only need some recognizeable feautures, like a really thick barrel with the typical Lasgun flashhider.

Also cover up things like ejection ports and stuff.

Also, UMGuy, that's not a Steel Legionaire, but a Death Korps of Krieg guardsman.

A Hellgun would be cool too, ammo could be fed from a huge mag in a backpack, with the BB's comming through a flexible hose of some kind. Batteries could be stored in the backpack too.

I knew I was wrong. I tried correcting myself, but could not remember exactly who that was. Thanks.

And it is not racists. Or anything like that. It is just that when most Warhammer 40K fans think of IG without having colected them, they think of the Cadian.

The Cadians are the mani IG because they were the first, IMO. I know there are hundreds of planets that are under the protection of the IG, but if you try to model them all, you will run out of money really fast.

BTW, anyone ever heard of the Imperial Duckies? Ducks under the IG name.

Every planet needs a different type of soldier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Found this, made me laugh when i thought of someone using it in airsoft.

Now THAT is freakin' awesome!

I need the plans now. Forget my Colonial Marine gear, this is the new dogs' danglies! I feel like I'm twelve again, painting me little lead soldiers... *tears* ;)

Well found, good sir, made my evening!

Archived