Good PC games?

Lanesracra

Hitman: Blood Money.

A game where you get a fuzzy warm feeling from killing as few people as possible, as quietly yet impressively as posssible.

And you get to dress up as a clown, santa, the devil, a giant chicken, etc.

Also you can kill garbage men and stuff them in their own truck.

Am I weird? :unsure:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recommend Operation Flashpoint. I know its getting on a bit, but its still great. The amount of downloads for new units and campaigns is astounding. If the way of joining online games was better (Long waits to join games) it'd be perfect. I've been playing for years, and am still at it. Waiting patiently for the 1982 Falklands Mod to be ready.... :D

+1 for PlanetSide Reserves(the free version, although it has its limits)

Awesome game, that it is :).

I used to have my own outfit.. I remember the days when there were no fancy medals, no giant stompy robots, no battle islands, no Liberators (great name :))

Do the NC have anything better than crappy shotguns yet? Lasers? Good. Gatlings? Good. Shotgun.. er.. they might outrange us *slightly*

The total war series has had me hooked for months, can't wait for MTW:2 to come out.

Warzone 2100 was pretty good as well if you can get a hold of it, as was the Combat Mission series. Oh, and Baldurs Gate......

Warzone 2100! Now THAT brings back memories! I remember playing that on my old PSX! :D

Archived