Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter kitlist...

MagicalNinjaBuddy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, just checked out the prices of the stuff online, I couldn't find the blast belt, chassis, or helmet.

So, assuming you're the guy with the baseball cap, here's how it goes in US prices:

Blackhawk Hellstorm Fury Kevlar gloves-60

Oakley Elite Special Forces SI Boots-175 (for the 6-inch)

Underarmour HeatGear-40

Crye Precision Combat Shirt-115

Elbow pads-26

Crye Precision Combat Pants-160

Knee Pads-29

Baseball Cap-21

+ the cost of the chassis. That is ...

$626, not including tax, Armour Chassis, or Blastbelt.

OR

$615, not including tax, armour chassis, blastbelt, or helmet with all that fancy shiznet. Enjoy!

Would you need the UA shirt if you had the CP Combat shirt?

Also... if you were really going for that kit, you could get the ICE Battle belt instead... looks somewhat similar and serves the same purpose. Though it has no ballistic protection.

*edit* battle belt :P

###### ordered my multicam bdus from them. They did say 4/6 weeks though.

p.s. whats with having the vert grip and never holding it in the pictures.......

They mean 4 - 6 months when they say that.

And... that's one discussion that's been going on and on and on and on. :P

Talk to Wupjak, he waited almost 8 weeks for his Battle Belt, and that was only after he threatened to get his money refunded. I emailed them about a belt last monday, not one single reply, screw that, horrible service!

They've kinda disappeared.

Hardly anyone's been in contact for about 2-3 weeks now.

problem is, the military ID's list you as dependant's of the serviceman. I use to deal with military ID's at my work, but not so anymore. If i remember correctly, by entering the ID into our computer system, I could pull up who was the primary, and dependents. I'm sure, Crye could make one phone call, or do a computer search to check the authenticity of the card.

Also, when purchasing leo/mil weapons/gear, you have to be the primary cardholder, and not the dependant.

Like someone else said, you can use your parents ID if they don't have a problem with it.

JCYC5, any way we could get a rundown on that whole loadout from the webpage? ((i'm assuming you know the guys from your link..)) I think I'm in love with that helmet.. but the hole thing is damn clean.

[edit] and that assault pack is nice too... what with the pouch for the readio.. or is that just molled on to the chest rig? bah, either way, cool stuff. [/edit]

JCYC5, any way we could get a rundown on that whole loadout from the webpage? ((i'm assuming you know the guys from your link..)) I think I'm in love with that helmet.. but the hole thing is damn clean.

[edit] and that assault pack is nice too... what with the pouch for the readio.. or is that just molled on to the chest rig?  bah, either way, cool stuff. [/edit]

Which webpage..?

Yep, you need $1500 and Mil/LEO ID with out armor. With armor its $5000 and a Mil/LEO ID ;)

So am I right in saying that I'd need a Military/LEO ID and $1500 to get the vest WITHOUT ANY ARMOUR IN IT???? That's insane! I thought it was the armour that made it restricted!

Archived