best way to ruin a friendship

phoenix360mute

ok well, heres the story

earlier today, i was on msn talking to one of my closest friends, and i was havving the shittiest of days as i nearly got my *albatross* kicked at work, litteraly, and she said to me that she had to go because one of her friends boyfriends killed himself, and she had to go and see her, me being the jerk i am said "whatever" see you in a bit, not really thinking, and very angry about what happened earlier, the when she asked what i meant by "whatever" i said "because i dont know her friend, or her boyfriend, that i dont really care", as in, at all

this isnt even the cruel part yet

so, when she got back from seeing her freind, i apologiseid for what i said earlier, and explained everything, she said she wasnt in the mood to talk to me, and me being the stupid man i am, tried to tell her that when one of my friends killed himself, she didnt really care either, after i said this, she said thats not even i funny thing to lie about

this REALLY ###### me off, as it made me think about my old friend, so i told her to *fruitcage* off, then i left, and tried to get a little sleep because i was so very very angry with her

(this is the cruel part)

as i couldnt sleep, i went to talk to her again, and i asked her if she said what she said to ###### me off, or because she actually thought i was lieing, and i said i wont ask this question twice

well , she didnt answer my question, and said she didnt have time to try and ###### me off, and that i should "get over myself"

so i said, well you already did a damn good job at pissing me off, to which she just replied likewise (due to me baing a twat earlier)

so, after alot of swearing from me, i told her to forget about me, as in, forever

after this she replied, "sounds good to me"

(VERY cruel bit ahead)

after she said that i said this

"good, now *fruitcage* off and have a *beep* life, and i hope you kill yourself too you b****"

(and remeber that only a few hours before her freinds boyfriend offed himself)

i cant belive i even said that to her, well, it looks like this will be the last time i ever talk to her, god im such a c*** i dont even know why i couldnt be a friend and just leave her to herself

any advice on how to reddem myself would be EXTREMELY welcome

EDIT for drunkness

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you live near her i.e see her alot, then leave her alone foe a while (her friend will need the attention from her) and when you think SHE is ready, go to her IN PERSON (if poss.) and wholeheartedly apologize.

Indeed.

GIVE HER SPACE.

Right now she will still be angry with you - no matter what you say it'll make it worse.

Back the hell up, walk away, and leave it be for a few days. THEN call and apologise.

go in disguise. pretend youre the postman. then when she opens the door a little, kick it in, dominate the immediate area, take control. search for bombs..take no prisoners.. :blink:

or you could stand outside her bedroom and window lick a nice heart pattern on the glass saying 'i really care for you'.

or yeah. walk away.

You should go to her house with an airsoft pistol and pretend to shoot yourself in the mouth. That'd be halarious. See if she tries to stop you. If not, come back the next day and pretned to slit your wrists.

But seriously...try the first one. Don't appoligise though, it demeans us all.

oikoik thats really bad advice, not only would i scare her half to death, but she may be holding her shild too, and theres is no chance in hell i would let anything hurt her child, let alone hurt her myself, and ghost, i think thats a good idea, cheers man

Apparently Mr. Nocompassion is also Mr. Inoknowmeaningofjoke

Archived