[B.o.E] Special Forces Group Game Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from our last overnight deployment in the Utah west Desert.

IMG_0018.jpg

Guarding the Road block !

IMG_0023.jpg

Going over Intel just recieved.

IMG_0035.jpg

Looking for the fight which we found and with co,mbined efforts of the MERCS and the Black Watch we were able to take out the enemy APC thus eliminating the Medic vehicle for the Republic!

LT.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all-in-all, a pretty simple game of capture the flag?!? lol!!

Great pics! All you guys are awesome!

edit: spelling!

To be honest it was capture the way points that were placed all over the desert in a 3 square mile radius and it was to be completed at night and we used chemlights on the trees to show the distance we needed to travel ,but you had to go in sequence . You couldn't just go to the glowsitck and defend it , you needed to capture the sequence for the next days outcome. I wish we would of had a better night time fight but it was fun working as a team none the less. My legs were sore from moving all over the landscape . But we all know that pain is weakness leaving the body :P

LT.

Edited by Radrockin
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are a few pictures that were taken at our Operation Medow gold here in utah . We had a great time with other co-existing teams here in Utah .

PICT7194_2.jpg

Adease

PICT7196_2.jpg

Attention

PICT7206_2.jpg

Whos your daddy MERCS?? I AM ..

PICT7209_2.jpg

Those Picnic Tables don't stand a chance..

PICT7187_2.jpg

Wheres my Cover??

PICT7192_2.jpg

Had to show off the Fall Colors in the Background.

PICT7200_2.jpg

Loading a Magazine with Osmosis.

The OP was a Complete Success I would Like to give a ***Salute*** to B.o.E. SF for a Job well done in the field.

LT.

• 2 weeks later...

Picture039.jpg

Blackops Elite Special Forces!

Picture023.jpg

Operation Southern Comfort Group Photo Minus LT who is taking the PIC.Special thanks to MERCS and UCA.

PICT7218_resize.jpg

LT. with UCA and MERCS Please dont shoot my nads haha!

Picture004-1.jpg

Briefing for scenerio!

PICT7222_resize.jpg

Merc watch!

Picture0151.jpg

Chief Warrant Ajax!

Please note that Some of these photos are taken after operations so some pictures will have no Saftey Glasses !

Lt. Radrockin

C/O B.o.E SF

Edited by Radrockin

Hey Bigcat , we were giving Special clearance for these photos. We were on the flight line in full gear with LT's Col. and enlisted around . The best part is We are in Full rank and Tabs and they were Flattered by our tribute to the Green berets as a team . So I hope this can answer those of you out there who have a problem with ranks on your gear . If the US Army doesnt mind them I don't think Anyone else should.

Carry on !

Lt.

Thanks for sharing the photos Radrockin!

My experience from a conversation with a NavSpecWarfare operator (on his thoughts on airsoft) was one of amusement. He didn't mind that people were being "wannabes," but he rather found the whole hobby/sport of airsoft amusing as he was surprised at the level of realism at some of the upper-end AEGs and GBB.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a Cinema-sim event in Utah based off of the Film 28 days . here are some Pics of B.o.E SF Members in action..

IMG_0437.jpg

B.o.E SF

IMG_0570.jpg

Multi-cam Anyone?

IMG_0549.jpg

LT getting Infected

IMG_0471.jpg

You see that ?

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Elvis B.o.E SF style

IMG_0504.jpg

Guy in the orange hat is a Combat Photographer.

All I have to say is that the event Host's Utah County Airsoft, did a great job hosting their event . There was around 100 Players/operators/Infectedhumans and Soldiers. Made for goodtimes allaround. you should see the trailer they made for this operation.

LT.

Edited by Radrockin
um...28 Days Later..Right?  28 days is a sandra bullock chick flick about rehab. 

Great shots..

I like the film..just not the sprinting pseudo-Zombies

Yes the super fast Infected humans ... I hadn't seen the film , I watched the trailer online the day before. I twas a great operation/Game. it went from 1030hrs-2100hrs.

LT

• 2 weeks later...

These were taken aat Operation Mirage in The west Desert of Utah.

Thanks to our guests!

IMG_1391.jpg

B.o.E ,MERCS 81st Ranger's and Friends

IMG_1448.jpg

Lt on the hunt :death:

IMG_1514.jpg

got mag?

IMG_1671.jpg

MERC Fashion.

IMG_1396.jpg

MERC , B.o.E ,81st Rangers de briefing previous evolutions.

The rest of our photos can be found Here in our Media Gallery.

LT.

Those pics are neat! Looks like you have a great team there. The enviroment you guys play in looks really huge. Good to see you've got the approval of the real soldiers among us. Always good to know we're not insulting someone be doing what we do!

Please donate me lots of money so I can come down there and play ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Images from our last operation Broken Arrow. Big thanks to all of you who made it out to the OP! HOOOAH!

IMG_3009.jpg

B.o.E SF ,and Friends

IMG_3270.jpg

Lets Battle

IMG_3183.jpg

B.o.E SF Indigenous Load outs

We had a blast at Operation Broken Arrow, from searching for the spent fuel rods to defending the town for what seemed like forever (30min) to the Awesome CTF scenerio's we had a blast .

LT.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Arnies Once again we had a Successful Operation in the Utah Mountains. Operation Hill 909 was a complete Victory for the Allied Special Forces ODA. We had to infiltrate a fortified mountain hill that had Opfor embedded Giving the SF teams Heavy Casualties but not before, we grabbed the Dirty bomb and popped Smoke for Extraction. HUA!

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

^ Lt.Radrockin HUA!

IMG_3882.jpg

You can cehck out all our other photos HERE!

Carry on!

Lt.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the weather hasa took a change here in utah . As you can see we got some snow to Operate in . Here are the latest Photos from B.o.E.

IMG_4188.jpg

B.o.E SF and MERCS Nuff Said !

IMG_4242.jpg

Poppin Orange Smoke

IMG_4322.jpg

Getting Ready to deploy, Great Snow Camo .

IMG_4278.jpg

Mercs in full Action , Way to kick @ss GUs Gus . Knife Kill no jacket wearing madman.

IMG_4312.jpg

Lt

IMG_4232.jpg

Another Angle on the Popped Smoke.

You can view all our other Images Here!!

Happy Holidays

LT