HK 416 - HurricanE or VFC?

Sniper Sam

I was about to buy a HurricanE HK 416 kit and put internals in it.

But now I see VFC is releasing a HK 416 in less then a month and I'm not sure what to do. I don't know much about VFC guns in terms of quality/internals etc. so I need some help on deciding.

Oh and can anyone tell me what Aimpoint mount is in the upper right picture?

http://airsoft-news.eu/e107_images/newspos...a_hk416_922.jpg

Thanks!

hmm, this is interesting. i had planned on buying the 416 kit cos i couldn't be arsed to wait for the vfc but if people are saying in a month or so then that would be great. would save time and money and also means i could keep my cqbr.

dont spose anybody has any info beyond the info on the gbtech website. looks like gb-tech are keeping their cards really close to their chest and it's really annoying.

cheers

chris

http://www.mondaint.com/

E-mail them for info on the VFC HK 416.

You really can't compare the two.

1) Because the VFC isn't even out yet.

2) Because even when the VFC comes out, the Hurricane is only a kit so only the externals of the two can be compared.

I understand that. I'm asking about VFC's internal and external quality of they're released AEG's.

I need the VFC HK416 :( I just can't wait for it, but the PEQ box on the front? Hopefully I can fit a battery in the RIS.

And the VFC looks teh seckz!

Hauk

i know what you mean mate, peq on a hk416 causes me to throw up.

although before i get some kind of 416 whatever it may be (will defo be the 10.5 length) i'll be getting either a rico alpha 9 or a surefire m900a and an eotech of sorts. (probably a 512 but im really tempted to go the extra mile and get a 553 off ebay)

so by the time i get a 416 ill have the rico and the eotech to put on so im sure the peq wont look too out of place. unless on the righ rail which imho looks a bit ######.

*eagerly awaits next paycheck.

i spose one of the good things about the hurricane kit is the 417 stock i think it is (dont quote me on that) which in terms of airsoft does the same job as a regular crane stock and houses a nunchuk battery.

good things come to those who wait i spose. c'mon vfc, stop arsing about, slap some decent parts in a v.2 gearbox, dont bother testing it or QC'ing it and just start shipping. it's too the point now where i don't actually want it to work i just want it in front of me covered in drool.

cheers

chris

Yeah i was bawls crazy over the VFC but now that i cant get trades and i have to use a PEQ, they can make their 416 and keep it too

Hurricane Kit looks promising, just not in my price category yet, plus i have to buy a donor gun, ugh, ill just go back to my 416=m16 policy

Externally the VFC one will be the most realisitic because the rail hand guard goes into the upper receiver which it doesn't on any other of the 416 alternatives. Besides I've only heard positive things about their internals.

VFC FTW!

What do you mean by that? HurricanE's kit lacks that?

And sorry but SRC is not an option.

doesn't JET also make a HK416, not sure if its been released yet (WGC says pre-order)

but it seems pricey... $828.00

The JET HK 416 is just the HurricanE kit built with Marui M4A1 internals.

I say go with the Hurriance Kit it comes with the battery stock which goes for at least $100. PLus the US version of the HK416 will have the VFC logo instead of the HK plus yes you'll have to use the PEQ. The Hurricane kit already comes with parts to rewire it to the rear like buffer tube lock, rear plates, and wires. What the hurricane one doesn't come with is the front removable sight.

I've had a chance to look at the VFC and it's built exactly the same as the Hurricane, I didn't get to fire it but I suspect the internals are up to par with thier AK74su. Don't know what you're talking about the gap cause both guns have it. Even the real one has it.

hk416-1.jpg

Here's my own HK416

hk416_001-1.jpg

the Jet one is just the hurricane kit that WGC has added internals to. Jet is what WGC calls thier own in house custom gun maker.

I say go with the Hurriance Kit it comes with the battery stock which goes for at least $100. PLus the US version of the HK416 will have the VFC logo instead of the HK plus yes you'll have to use the PEQ. The Hurricane kit already comes with parts to rewire it to the rear like buffer tube lock, rear plates, and wires. What the hurricane one doesn't come with is the front removable sight. 

I've had a chance to look at the VFC and it's built exactly the same as the Hurricane, I didn't get to fire it but I suspect the internals are up to par with thier AK74su. Don't know what you're talking about the gap cause both guns have it. Even the real one has it.

Well aside from what HurricanE's kit comes with, I'd still have to put internals in it and thats going to be a sizable amount. I'll buy a crane stock for mine anyway so I'd have to sell the included stock as well. VFC's will be a complete AEG and cost less then HurricanE's kit.

So as far as external build quality the VFC's is identical to HurricanE's?

Got some info from Modaint.com, one of VFC's official agents.

The 416 will be available on Oct. Japanese editions will have correct trademarks.

It will be available in three models.

Deluxe Combo package includes inner barrel 14.5" barrel extension, rail and flip-up sights including........ MSRP USD$650.00

Standard 10" model MSRP USD$550.00

Standard 14.5" model MSRP USD$550.00

Velocity: 320fps-330fps

Prices are not final. One of my sources say they might be around $400 in the US (not sure if thats the correct-trademarked version or not).

Hope that helps!

Archived