Unco New CA Releases

HKG36

So they want me to pay close to $400 up front for a gun that is worthless in woodland and too big to carry as a sidearm like the MP5K? No thanks.

I like the AUG, though.

Edit: Scratch that, OVER $400 because of shipping and a crane stock bat.

The real question is what the internals look like. These maybe great models for CQB if they come pre-upgraded like the CA M15-A4 CQB. I don't believe they were designed for woodland, just like that Special Purpose Rifle probably wasn't necessarily designed for CQB.

Though personally I don't like them, I think they look funny. :blink:

The real question is what the internals look like.  These maybe great models for CQB if they come pre-upgraded like the CA M15-A4 CQB.  I don't believe they were designed for woodland, just like that Special Purpose Rifle probably wasn't necessarily designed for CQB.

Though personally I don't like them, I think they look funny. :blink:

I said that because a good majority of people that I know that play in the US primarily play woodland, though I am not sure of other countries. And it is still to big to sling as a sidearm like the MP5K. Probably too heavy as well.

I said that because a good majority of people that I know that play in the US primarily play woodland, though I am not sure of other countries. And it is still to big to sling as a sidearm like the MP5K. Probably too heavy as well.

1. Just because people around you only play woodland doesn't mean that the whole nation does, and that said; many woodland sites have CQB/village areas where this would be nice.

2. http://www.geocities.com/lemtheminer/m2rig.html

As to power, I know that some stock CAs were coming out at 315-328fps. But their FAQ now states 280-313 for the MP5, most likely for the Japanese market. So theyre not quite the full 1J and would still need work inside to bring up to UK limit. This sorta negates part of the reasons for buying a CA. I know for a fact that my M15 is running 290 and Im having to work on it to upgrade it.

Edit:

The CQBRs...I wonder what theyd look like with all the ridiculous sticklebrick removed. I might buy one as a pistol as long as it doesnt look too pants and I can carry a battery somewhere with it and the stock gone.

So they want me to pay close to $400 up front for a gun that is worthless in woodland and too big to carry as a sidearm like the MP5K? No thanks.

I like the AUG, though.

Edit: Scratch that, OVER $400 because of shipping and a crane stock bat.

What makes it "useless" in woodland? Does it somehow automatically shut down when taken outside of concrete surroundings?

I don't know about you but in our woodlands in HK we prefer to be as compact as possible. I often find my marui SR-16 to be too long for easy use. I checked the gun out at the CA store in HK and it's pretty sweet; yeah, it's too heavy to keep on a sling as a sidearm but I'm sure there's a way you could rig it to your vest-back for easy access.

Its also nice to see a CA M15 where the bloody rails are co-witnessed...

Hopefully soon they'll rectify the M15A4 RIS so that's the case.

It would be nice to see CA fix their damn reciever mold instead of raising the 12 o clock rail on their rail systems. <_<

Archived