weird realizations

otherrandomhero

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to tell you, ORH, but they misunderstood the "accounts" phrase because you used it incorrectly. That phrase means pretty much that people have reported witnessing GH negging you, not just that she has, if theat makes any sense. The correct usage would be something like:

"There have been multiple accounts of GuzziHero negging me."

Which still wouldn't make sense because up until your post, noone had mentioned GH's repping tendencies.

Sorry to sound booky/snobby, but I just thaught I'd clear up some confusion.

Still trying to turn this back into a normal thread, but okay. I wasn't just talking about negs, but posts as well. That pretty much sums it up, so can we please just continue with this thread like it didn't transorm into a discussion of why people hate me?

Oh, I had another realization last weekend: It's an incredible feeling when you find out first-hand that a female friend has a really nice *albatross*. 

I forgot to add something vital. This is a weird realization...because the girl whose *albatross* I realized is really nice... is two years underage. :mellow:

Archived