... im an adult now

mower

it was my 18th birthday yesterday... and i don't feel any different, sure i can drink now but i did that anyway so whats different? ive got my last two exams over the next two days, which is freaking me out because i think im going to fail both.

but on the bright side im going out on thursday night

wish you were here guys and gals to join me getting wasted... but i guess i'll have to keep the sunshine to myself

anyway adios for now

Pah, whippersnapper's!

When 900(32) years you reach look as good you will not.

For my 18th Birthday I had to be up before I went to bed, lick road clean wit tongue and father used to whip us within an inch of our lives.

(Whining old git blog)

Lucky Git! I got a mug with my name engraved on it! Still, its the thought that counts....

Happy Birthday for yesterday!

thanks mate, lol and the irony of it. i used to give anything to be less "lucky" when i still lived in england i was bullied because my parents gave me and my twin nice things...

anyway drinks are on me if anyone can get here and there is a huge ###### up in january that im organising...

Pah, whippersnapper's!

When 900(32) years you reach look as good you will not.

For my 18th Birthday I had to be up before I went to bed, lick road clean wit tongue and father used to whip us within an inch of our lives.

(Whining old git blog)

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

Sorry can't help a monty python quote!

Think I spent my 18th in an exam room. Every bit of cash I got went to: a new cylinder head, valves, piston + rings, gasket set, think the big end bearing was knackered as well! (really expensive race day which ended up with my sitting in a gravel pit staring at a tyre wall!)

it was my 18th birthday yesterday... and i don't feel any different,

The day after my 18th (a few years back!) i felt VERY different the next day.

This may have been down to the copious amounts of alcohol i had consumed the night before though.... :)

oh, Happy b-day for yesterday btw!

###### I just reralized I am old enough, 37, to be your father. I wish I was 18 again. All the sins of my youth are catching up with me. Like playing Rugby for 2 weeks in high school on a broken ankle. If I go back knowing what I know now I would do a lot of things differently

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

damm you you great big peice of poo i was just gonna do that :P:D

oh well +1 for a fellow fan/nutter :P

I didnt feel any different when i woke up on my 18th...a little hung over...but no different as a person...although i love the fact that i can now just stroll into tesco and take advantage of their fancy beer deals instead of buying from a grotty offlistence.

Every bit of cash I got went to: a new cylinder head, valves, piston + rings, gasket set, think the big end bearing was knackered as well! (really expensive race day which ended up with my sitting in a gravel pit staring at a tyre wall!)

Am I the only person who thought you were talking about airsoft upgrades the first time I read it?

Archived