Reputation system added

Can anyone answer me? I have more than 50 posts, yet still can not give anyone reputation points.

I mean it really doesn't hold sway over me, just want to know what is going down here.

Any help or answer is appreciated.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rep system should be back online, I just adjusted the site code today on the first day I had the opportunity to do so.

Omaha: Can you not see the little plus/minus signs against a user's name next to "reputation:" ?

One thing i've just noticed - on users who have no reputation points at all (i.e. it displays "none") the bar shows a completely filled red bit but an empty green bit.

I don't know if it does this on people who have reputation points that balance out to 0 though.

One thing i've just noticed - on users who have no reputation points at all (i.e. it displays "none") the bar shows a completely filled red bit but an empty green bit.

I don't know if it does this on people who have reputation points that balance out to 0 though.

That's because the default value for that row value in the SQL is null, not '0'.. so it doesn't quite display right until it's adjusted by either -1 or +1. It's a minor issue that I'll get around to fixing at some point (just need to change the sql/code defaults) ;)

That's because the default value for that row value in the SQL is null, not '0'.. so it doesn't quite display right until it's adjusted by either -1 or +1. It's a minor issue that I'll get around to fixing at some point (just need to change the sql/code defaults) ;)

Hehe, fair enough ;) I have a deep-rooted hate for "null" values, they are the bane of my existence :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.