hunting r u for it

creeping death

130 members have voted

1. 1. hunting r u for it

• yes
    • no
    • Depends... when does T-Rex hunting season open?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I can just imagine....

Big Burly hunter goes to Badger Den

Shouts Insults at Badger

Badger comes out covered in Bling and sporting a Mohican

Badger throws Big Burly Hunter helluva far

The Mr-T Badger breeding society wins again!  :P

Badgers are scary as *beep*, got chased around my grandfathers garden by one.

remember reading in the paper about a whole family who got trapped in their house by an irate badger, after it mistook one of the kids who was walking home to be some little bugger who'd been picking on it the day earlier, apparently.

chased the kid all the way home, and then wouldn't let anyone out until the RSPCA turned up...

respect- that's a badger I'd like to tangle with :)

Elbow dropping a badger?

Oh my good lord........................ :o

J.R: Oh my god! He's going for the finisher!

(C_H goes for the dreaded "Leg-drop of Doom" move on the stunned Badger)

(Titantron kicks in)

J.R: Oh my god! Here comes the Weasels! The Weasels are interfering on the match!

It's better than the WWE this! :rofl:

I think, hunting is s thing that was made necessary by us human being, because we wiped out several natural enemies of some other animals, their population increases now too fast.

Hunters have got to hold against this trend and to "play" the role of the predator.

Hunting is a very nice thing, if you've ever been on the hunt with a well trained hunter you will know that he respects nature and treats the animals with respect too. It's not only shooting the animal, it's everything

It's very impressive to see how the hunters honor the shot animals at the end of the day.

Now I personally wouldn't hunt. I don't really like the idea of it and think, within my personal morals, that it is a bit iffy.

However the phrase here is within my personal morals! I totally oppose the ban because I feel it is an issue for each person to work out for themselves. Since no one is forced to hunt, or have their own legally owned animals killed then I think it is a matter for each person to work out themselves. There is no damage to the fox population as they need culling a bit anyway. And the awful behaviour described earlier is already illegal; comes under the titles of Trespassing and Vandalism (or possibly Willful Destruction of Property).

hey man, if thats how it plays out, then thats how it plays out...

half the fun of hunting, Harry-style, is to put yourself in some serious jeapardy. If you go toe-to-toe with an enraged stoat, every now and then you've got to expect Johnny Stoat to have a few tricks up his furry sleeve that no amount of training can prepare you for. On those occasions, expect to be going home with your balls in a bag.

but you respect the furry buggers nontheless for it. A hard match played well. Its not the winning that matters but the taking part, and I'd not hesitate to buy them a pint if they walked into my local, and I'd no doubt receive the same off them.

Manliness. It's what its all about.

The Mother-in-Law?!! arrgh!!!

*all semblance of macho manliness in tatters, Harry leaps behind the sofa and cowers like a little quivering puppy whos just heard the sound of the newspaper being rolled up*

but seriously, this is why I hunt with my fists. I believe in levelling the playing field, even if this mean I might actually be putting myself in the most ridiculous danger. I don't think you can have any respect for anyone stronger than you if they don't, figuratively speaking, tie one hand behind their back before squaring up to a pipsqueak. Its just bullying otherwise, and I'll not be a party to THAT sort of behaviour.

obviously, if its something REALLY vicious, then fine, its brass knuckle dusters all the way.

like hedgehogs. *shivers in recollection of distant encounters in farflung woodland...* don't talk to me about hedgehogs...

Archived