hunting r u for it

creeping death

130 members have voted

1. 1. hunting r u for it

• yes
    • no
    • Depends... when does T-Rex hunting season open?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunters are cowards. I propose hunting only be legal if hunters are hunting each OTHER. One way or the other it should quickly reduce the number of people participating...;)

And as Chris said, please try and incorporate some punctuation in there. Reading your threads makes my eyes bleed...:'(

No, I'm very much against it.

That said, I don't believe the government should have banned it. It doesn't affect 99.9% of us, does it? Now the government have decided to ban it, I'm sort of glad, as it's a stupid and brutal sport, but they should never have turned their attention to it in the first place, as it's a trivial matter really. If they can ban hunting then what's next on the 'To ban:' list? Airsoft?

No, I'm very much against it.

That said, I don't believe the government should have banned it. It doesn't affect 99.9% of us, does it? Now the government have decided to ban it, I'm sort of glad, as it's a stupid and brutal sport, but having said that, if they can ban hunting then what's next on the 'To ban:' list? Airsoft?

Is anything ever purposely killed in arisoft?

:D

I am very much for it as i do many forms of it. I dont want to start a fight with anyone but there is NO WAY IN HELL that they can inforce it. Theres not enough police ect .

If people were out on a hunt they could just say they were exercising the horses thought it was nice to wear their hunting gear and the dogs just ran off so what you guna do.

i'm sorry but there is no way u can justify hunting and its a cowardly sport in which large groups of people use technology in order to kill innocent animals. Its not even fair wheres the sport in that. I would'nt mind so much if animals like lions were hunted and u had to hunt an entire pack without any form of weaponary.

I think hunting would be a little less popular if it was like this

I'm against it.

If you hunt, you should only hunt for food, not for sport. These days you don't need to hunt for food, therefore, hunting is unnecessary.

And some hunters actually hunt for food when it's ten times easier just to drive down to the supermarket and buy it!

It's stupid...

I am very much for it as i do many forms of it. I dont want to start a fight with anyone but there is NO WAY IN HELL that they can inforce it. Theres not enough police ect .

If people were out on a hunt they could just say they were exercising the horses thought it was nice to wear their hunting gear and the dogs just ran off so what you guna do.

Dude, it's against the law. I want to own a real steal gun, but it's not allowed. I live with that. Either do the same, leave the country, or take sensible action. But don't break the law just because you disagree with it.

Hunting is pretty mindless and useless now days. there really isn't the need.

I disagree with hunting!

How bored must you be to go and shoot/rip apart a helpless animal?

Mindless bl00dy violence.

1 fox

being chased by 40 blokes on horses with 100 dogs

The odds aint in favour of the fox.

Well, I'm against Hunting for Sport. However, if you're like someone that lives in the North American Midwest, you very well may find yourself hunting to stay alive. You really need to ask yourself, "If I were living someplace where there aren't any supermarkets, what would I do for meat?"

People with farms and stuff don't need to hunt, but I'm talking about people living in the hills, like Hillbillies (no offense for the stereotype for anybody that lives in the hills and mountains of America), because it is DAMN hard to have a farm at those altitudes. As you know, it is also nearly impossible to have a crop in the mountains, so you can't really resort to being a Vegetarian.

So, to make a long story short...

As long as you're hunting to survive, like hunting Turkey for Thanksgiving, or Wild Pigs for Ham on Christmas, and just generally other types of animals for a week to week basis, I'm all for it.

If you're hunting for the sport of it, and just to get a kick out of it, I'd like to see you run for your life from five men with shotguns, then see what you think of hunting for the fun of it.

Is this just fox hunting or hunting in general...?

cuz I don't like fox hunting since it's really just the dogs doing the job but I think deer stalking is good...and you bring the deer home at the end so you are not just randomly killing or ripping animals apart...

Yes, I enjoy taking on my fellow man in a sport where he is equally as well armed as myself and intelligence and skill are the determining factors. Therefore I enjoy killing animals that have no idea I'm there and have no way to defend themselves.

Is that what you're proposing, creapingdeath?

i am very much for it,i have been bought up with it as being part of my heritage,and belive it or not if the hunt is baned thousands of dogs will have to be put down,horses may also have to be let go off,and many blacksmiths will lose there jobs because hunting is there main form of business and they wont be able to maintain a decent income

agreed but lets not get into that here ;)

i'm sorry but there is no way u can justify hunting and its a cowardly sport in which large groups of people use technology in order to kill innocent animals. Its not even fair wheres the sport in that.  I would'nt mind so much if animals like lions were hunted and u had to hunt an entire pack without any form of weaponary. 

I think hunting would be a little less popular if it was like this 

technology :huh: horses and dogs ? are you kidding me ?

Yes, I enjoy taking on my fellow man in a sport where he is equally as well armed as myself and intelligence and skill are the determining factors. Therefore I enjoy killing animals that have no idea I'm there and have no way to defend themselves. 

Is that what you're proposing, creapingdeath? 

foxes have a GRATE GRATE deal of intelligence (more so then some humans) and they evade the hounds 99.9% of the time,only the old and ill and diseased are ever caught

i dont mind people who say they dont like it because of XXXX reason,i hate people who say they want to ban it and they have never seen or have any idea what a hunt involves

and also that the hunts that i have attended this year have raised together well over £3000 for the Tsunami disaster

thats my my humble opinion tho,others may choose to flame me for this but i really couldn't care on this subject.

*edit*thanks fo that HaVoC :)

foxes have a GRATE GRATE deal of intelligence (more so then some humans) and they evade the hounds 99.9% of the time,only the old and ill and diseased are ever caught 

In that case, there's no reason to keep doing it. And why will these dogs and horses have to be put down? Why not go drag hunting, instead of killing things?

Btw, cock fighting and bear baiting and capital punishment also used to be part of our "heritage." Surely the mark of a civilised society is to realise that things it used to do aren't acceptable?

Archived