S-3 MP40

trench_raider

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the AGM company probably charged them more, don't forget their price included shipping.

I counter his, he still has not shown pictures of the S-3 MP40, he shows a box of a mp40, nothing that mentions S-3 at all.

:unsure:

Are you referring to me?

Don't drag me back into this BS please :angry:

If you read my review, it's pretty damned clear by that and the pictures that I have two different guns there- the original S-3 MP40 (Black) that I never showed pictures of a box on, because that gun belongs to a friend of mine, and the AGM that I personally own (aged), that I did take a picture of the box for.

But I could really care less about the whole affair at this point, I paid $180 for mine, didn't get ripped off (comparatively speaking), and I know with all certainty that the S-3 and the AGM are the same, I don't really care to keep trying to prove that to you.

Good day sir.

....I said good DAY Sir! :P

;)

-G

aznsk8s87 - What was the brawl about? Why were they fighting? Was it necessary for self-defense? If a customer starts swinging, no matter who started, you should restrain him first, since you have a better trust relations with your employee.

The customer said S-3 did the upgrade for his gun wrong (they had probably "upgraded" the wrong part), and then one of the employees told him to go f**k off. The customer started yelling and another employee got involved. One of the employers threw a punch, and because the customer had some martial arts skills the fight got intense rather quick... that is, until one of the employees grabbed a blunt object, hit the customer on the back of the head and knocked him out. The two employees fled while another customer called an ambulance.

There's a whole thread about it on the news page, actually. But to spare you the hassle (I'm nice like that) it's only about time that something like that happened. They were a very poor example of a store. Their customer service was horrible (as proved above), and they have often cheated customers by giving them "upgrades" which often fail in a couple of months, requiring the customer to go back and get it fixed again. Not a great set of ethics, but that's what they do.

and...

by principle of logic... if the claim of not using XYT gears proved to be false, why shouldn't the claim of a "hacking attempt" be false as well?

No, I really don't call ASF the "pinnacle of all airsoft shops, I know plenty of others, but I know that Derek is a good guy, and plenty of members on ASR had good relations with him.

You keep saying that Derek is a good guy. You completely ignored the evidence I bring to prove the contrary.

He did get his e-mail out, according to everyone else, Hong Kong's Fiberoptic line went out due to the Earthquake... I doubt he was able to send/receive e-mail, unless he had something the other retailers in HK don't.

I LIVE IN HONG KONG TOO YOU STUPID ######.

The internet was up again in a week - and there were reports of S-3 refusing to return emails before and after the downtime.

He answers e-mails, it just takes time, he's the ONLY one to run the online version of S-3, combined with a hack (Coincidentally 2 more retailers were hacked early in the month of January.... not to mention Joomla isn't exactly the safest template to be using. And the fact that he had the *beep* to deal with from his real store...

He answers emails? So all the people complaining about it are lying then. Right.

And the fact that he had the *beep* to deal with from his real store is because he's not a good retailer and people found out that the S-3 MP40 was the AGM one.

You're not proving me wrong, I admitted all of the above, yet I posted new information obtained by a person who on ASR is praised as the member of the year, and provides all the information to them about what the new China factory, and you just restate information.

I'm not restating information - I'm telling the truth. I only post it again because you seem to have the greatest difficulty in understanding it or refuting it in any way.

And what you posted simply PROVED that the S-3 MP40 and the AGM Mp40 are the same, which is what I said was true, and is what you said was FALSE.

So yes, I was proving you wrong.

Sorry about the pricing thing, but when I went there it was cheap, not to mention the 2 other guys that were American but lived in China mentioned it was cheap...

And I live in Hong Kong, you know, where S-3's site is.

And I found it expensive.

Since:

1) S-3 is based in Hong Kong

2) You are not

3) Your friends from China are not

4) I AM

My relative comparison holds more wieght than yours.

In fact, any information I have, or any statements I put forward about S-3, hold more wieght for exactly the same reason.

I find it incredibly disheartening that you cannot grasp the simple basics of debating, and refuse to acknowledge any of the points I am making.

Such behaviour is usually associated with political figures - you don't happen to work in politics, do you?

In any case. The S-3 MP40 is the DE/AGM MP40. End Of.

Not sure if i should add this into the S3 MP40 discussion, delete if required.

I just received my MP40 (AGM MP007) from HK. I bought the one from WGC with the custom lower receiver that removes the RoF selector switch.

l can post some pics if anyone wants to see?

I will be looking into upgrading the 'problem' parts mentioned in Kalbs' review, also the trigger guard does not have the 'pitting' issue - have the makers improved their 'quality control'? or am I just lucky? Maybe something else is faulty lol, will find out when I strip it down.

JD7

Not sure if i should add this into the S3 MP40 discussion, delete if required.

I just received my MP40 (AGM MP007) from HK. I bought the one from WGC with the custom lower receiver that removes the RoF selector switch.

l can post some pics if anyone wants to see?

I will be looking into upgrading the 'problem' parts mentioned in Kalbs' review, also the trigger guard does not have the 'pitting' issue - have the makers improved their 'quality control'? or am I just lucky? Maybe something else is faulty lol, will find out when I strip it down.

JD7

Well I believe what many of us AGM owners are most interested in with the WGC version is how they get 320fps out of it (As claimed) w/o upgrading the internals already- So perhaps you could open her up and see if in fact you have the same components we do or if they have, as I suspect, done at least some replacement/upgrading.

And pics are always welcomed! Are you going to 'fake-bake' it?

-G

Well I believe what many of us AGM owners are most interested in with the WGC version is how they get 320fps out of it (As claimed) w/o upgrading the internals already- So perhaps you could open her up and see if in fact you have the same components we do or if they have, as I suspect, done at least some replacement/upgrading.

And pics are always welcomed! Are you going to 'fake-bake' it?

-G

I'll probably do the strip down over the weekend so will let everyone know.

As for fake-bake - I've read the posts by you and schmitty and the examples look fantastic, much more real-life than the just from the factory supplied one lol

JD7

Archived