ehobbyasia

pugboy

I order all the time (one in transit as we speak).

Only issues are they don't combine shipping which kinda sucks though most will say "it's still cheaper than ordering in the UK" which is true.

Exactly what this guy said! They say they will combine shipping but they really dont! They will email saying to just to wait after order completes and our total will combine shipping. BUT THEY DONT COMBINE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!

Trust me they dont and took 16 days to get to USA to dont be in a hurry. I paid $31 for something that was 4lbs. You think you save but then your really dont

I think this place should be banned from saying they combine shipping when they do not! They have nice stuff dont get me wrong. Just the fact they can get away with saying that.

Oh by the way their replies in emails will be so far off from what you asked its rediculas. Ask them does milk come from a cow and their reply will be your order is shipped be patient!!!! :unsure:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guzzihero - now cleared up then ;) Keith (RSOV) confirmations have a tracking number, so you should be able to see the status.

Mine "27th Feb - In transit" and arrived today -28th

kliskey - Yes, but wasn't sure of other businesses still operated as Ehobby did not indicate anywhere there would be delays. We could assume ...but we all know what assumption is :D

You guys are talking about htem calculating the shipping cost for you, but the only store I've seen is their eBay store (which I thought was the only one) which has set shipping costs for each item.

So are those costs cheaper or more expensive than usual shipping to the US?

I have ordered quite a bit from eHobby till now and had only one problem. One of the description wasn't accurate (C4 Polycarbone glasses - it stated it could accept corrective lenses, but they mixed it up with the C3 type) but they promised to fix it and I got a discount for the correct lenses.

But aside from this glitch everything went perfect and they have a huge selection of items for great prices :)

Thought I'd post my experiences with these guys.

My first order with them was a KM TN barrel for a P90. I ordered it ,payment went through with no problems , delivery charges all sorted out quickly. Delivery was pretty fast too, about 4 days iirc.

Only problem was that , when it arrived it was the SYSTEMA Inner Barrel. I emailed the guys there ,and they asked for proof so I took a couple of photos and sent them . They said I could either have a refund of the price difference (about £5-£6 ) or return it at my expense, so I took the obvious choice of a refund.

It did put me off buying from them for a while, but I bought a few items from them recently and they have been excellent, and very fast too.I guess I was just unlucky with my first experience.

They can't be beat for price though , and delivery is very reasonable,though I have never bought any large items from them as of yet.

Hayabusa

Thought I'd post my experiences with these guys.

My first order with them was a KM TN barrel for a P90. I ordered it ,payment went through with no problems , delivery charges all sorted out quickly. Delivery was pretty fast too, about 4 days iirc.

Only problem was that , when it arrived it was the SYSTEMA Inner Barrel. I emailed the guys there ,and they asked for proof so I took a couple of photos and sent them . They said I could either have a refund of the price difference (about £5-£6 )  or return it at my expense, so I took the obvious choice of a refund.

It did put me off buying from them for a while, but I bought a few items from them recently and they have been excellent, and very fast too.I guess I was just unlucky with my first experience.

They can't be beat for price though , and delivery is very reasonable,though I have never bought any large items from them as of yet.

Hayabusa

Yeah Delivery for UK i guess its good. USA forget about it!

Only problem I've ever had with eHobby is a recent one - ordered an ICS end cap for a MP5 (hoping to go for a "poor man's Kurz" look). Instead I've got someone else's order (totalling $130+ as opposed to my measly $23). I'm not too bothered about my end of the bargain 'cos I know I'll get it eventually, I just feel for the poor silly sod who's waiting on his goods (which are safe and sound behind my sofa Mr. Mystery Airsofter, if you're out there somewhere) with only my MP5 endcap as solace  :unsure: . Trying to get an answer from eHobby re: what to do next has been like pulling teeth - though admittedly they only discovered their error about twenty minutes before they shut up for the Chinese New Year.

Still, as problems go, it could be worse - and it hasn't stopped me ordering from them in the meantime. No siree.

Didn't happen to be an M14 tightbore and mags did it?  :D

I ordered it off my mates ebay account and he recieved a lovely MP5 end cap! Apparantly they've re-sent the order now though.

Spot on! 509mm Systema tightbore and 10 King Arms M14 midcap mags. Although, if they've re-sent the order, that means I'm lumbered with getting these back to Hong Kong. Unless they're willing to consider me selling them here in the classifieds, saving a UK buyer some postage costs, and then sending the proceeds rather than the products back to eHobby. Somehow, with UK retailers starting to stock the AGM M14, I don't see that I'd have too many problems off-loading the mags.

I had a feeling that the proper owner would be an Arnie's member, but I imagine that if you started a thread asking if anyone wanted to claim their missing order, you'd get 500 blokes saying "No, I'm Spartacus! Send me the mags"! :D

The first time I placed a big order with them I was amazed. Ordered an ACOG, single point sling, sling adapter, Systema tight barrel, bearing spring guide and shimms. Paid about £62 for the lot including the shipping and got it in 6 days which included a bank holiday weekend.

I worked out the UK cost for it all and I was looking at double that plus the postage.

They have always seriously impressed me and Ill continue to use them.

Sam

They're good alright. I received 2 packages from them again this week and no complaints here. Only thing I can fault them at is that they use EMS (Taxipost here in Belgium) and they really, REALLY suck. Would prefer that they just use registered airmail or UPS or DHL or whatever.

Just remember ...they have two ebay stores.

Through .com (airsoftshooting) you can access the guns, through .co.uk you didnt seem to see anything like that.  It's fiddly that way!

thats something to do with ebay.co.uk not liking airsoft guns to be sold in the uk via there site.

Archived